11.NOPE

As Jimin was a sobbing mess in the couch, he felt two arms wrapped around him and a face in his crook of his neck. He panicked reminded that he didn't closed the door but immediately calmed down when his nose hitted the familliar fragrance.

White roses.

The musky white rose colongue smell which he knows really well that who does it belongs to.

He quickly turned around to see his husband infront of him wearing a big smile on his face.

"Y-Yoong? But you said"

"Aww, why are you crying darling. I just- you didn't let me finish my sentence and hang up. Good think I was literally at the footsteps or you will cry until I come home"

"But you said you won't eat with me"

"I said I won't eat pork belly, but did I say we won't eat pizzaa" Yoongi said as he showed the three pizza boxes in his hand.

"You- thats unfair Yoong. I was really really sad"

"Not anymore hmm? I also brought lemonade too. Lets goo"
Yoongi tucked Jimin and both went inside their home sweet home.

Yoongi got changed while Jimin was arranging pizza. Both plopped onto the couch and turned On the tv to watch a movie.

"What should we watch Yoong?"

" I don't know mm.... foot ball match maybe?"

"Oh Yoong no please I hate those. How about a romantic movie ?"

"Please no , I literally lose my kidneys when I watch those cringey romance movies"

"Oh really , then lets just watch news. Thats way better" Jimin took the remote and change the channel to a news channel.

"No but darling-

"Uh-huh shushh listen"

Breaking news!

A mysterious psycopath killer has again appeared in Busan city yesterday ,
which has reportedly kill a person without any reason, police have reported that killer has not only killed the person but...Has deformed  the dead body by  removing the eyes of the dead body and replacing them with roses covered with blood.

The eyeballs of the missing person is later founded in an envelop with a note and another white rose on it.

The killed person was a young boy 29 years old , which named Kim Tae hyung, apparently has no previous wrongs.

Busan police station is currently in investigations solving this case.

"Oh my god Yoong the same thing again,now it was him. Noo it couldn't be him right?"

"Who?"

"Taehyung,  the boy I met at the cafe. The strawberry milkshake boy"

"Well, it could be"

"No, we literally met him yesterday, how could he- noo, why is this happening again? Is this killer always around me or something?" Jimin buried his head in his lap while Yoongi felt sweat forming around his forehead .

Sweat of guilt.

"Now now, don't think about it darling" Yoongi turned off the tv. He placed Jimin's head on his lap and caressed it gently as ever. He calmed him down as always.

"It's just a co incident Jiminie, its not the same. Don't worry"

" but it was exactly the-the same Yoongi. Same happened to him too"

Jimin's headache got worse by each second. Memories started to splay in his mind like a movie.

Yoongi ran his hands in Jimin's golden hair and massaged it untill he calmed down and fell asleep while small snores were heard. He placed a kiss on his forehead while lifting him up and keep him on the bed. Later he followed him and hugged him as precious as ever.

Im sorry love, this won't happen again. I promise.

Yoongi knew how to calm him down and relax him, Yoongi knew everything about his Jiminie.  But one thing he didn't knew was

Jimin did saw the bloody rose petals he hid under the bed.

And that was definitely not a good sign.