13.FATHER

Both arrived at Namjoons house. It was a bit larger than Yoongi and Jimin's house, but one storied house with modern designs.

As Namjoon discussed his only wish whe he grow up with Jimin in their childhood, Jimin was happy that he fullfilled his dreams of being a police officer and own a big house.

But Namjoon knew he couldn't complete all of his dreams, especially the most important one.

"What do we eat Minie? Ramyeon?"

"Sounds good"

"I'll make them, come on lets talk untill I make the noodles"

Namjoon took Jimin towards the kitchen counter. Jimin seated while looking at the big kitchen.

"I wonder Namu since you have a big kitchen and lives alone, do you really cook?" Jimin asked with a smirk on his face.

"Hey Minie, don't underestimate me okay? Im not the old Namu now" he said while cutting the noodle packets and chopping onions.

"Okay then hm...how do you make kimchi pancakes? Classic right tell me Namu will you?"

"Okay I can't cook"

Jimin burst into a laughter while Namjoon also laughed seeing that.

"Well, now that we both are in Busan I could send you some dishes right?"

" Yeah I could've eat them everyday if You was with me-

"Huh?"

"Nothing well- oh tell me how did you exactly met Yoongi, like you did tell me that you met him but you didn't tell me how "

"Well not much Namu, as I said we met 10 years ago, exactly 11 months before that scene"

"Father?"

"Hmm. After he was killed, Yoongi was the one who took care of me"

"So, you are telling me that , Yoongi was with you even when before your father was murdered?"

"Yes, he was the one kinda save me from my dad, you know about him right? I was in a living hell. But Yoongi took me out from our house and took me to his house in Daegu and said to live with him. Thats how it all started "

"Oh I see"

"Namu.."

"Yep"

"Isn't it the same one doing all this? The killer?"

"Well, I'm not sure Minie, but why would the killer return after 10 years I mean. Why was he inactive in these whole time. We are still on investigations" Namjoon said while pouring the noodles and the soup into two bowls.

"Are you also on that case?"

"Well yeah, I'm on that team. I will surely find who is behind all of this. If I got to find the killer, maybe I will get a higher grade too"

Jimin became silent, his fear became even more intense, but deep down he knew, his thoughts can never make sense.

Right?