10.THREE

As a typical day for Jimin, he started doing his work, but much happier today.

Guess what Yoongi is coming home early.

That simple thing made him so happy.

He fed Holly, played with him, tidy up the house and engaged in his interests.

It was almost lunch time.

Jimin ate his lunch and was laying on his couch. Looking at a magazine with the latest trends, while looking at it his eyes caught a trouser with lots of white roses print on it which made him liked it and also reminded of him that he should watch on his small garden.

Especially his white roses. He loved them, as a flower? Yes

But also it reminded Him of Yoongi.
White petals which reminds him of his skin, and most of all the smell.

His array of white roses which he took a good care everyday, for more than years, which he even brought it to his current house in Busan. He couldn't leave those, he couldn't let them die. He remembered even the small little details in the rose and the whole part of roses.

Because when he was lonely, or feeling sad, angry, he always came to those roses, He came searching for his Yoongi, smelled them when he was not with him.

But he saw a change in his flowers.

He usuallly picks five white roses from the garden and place them inside the vase in dining table, which he couldn't do today morning.

But three roses were missing.

He could clearly see the missing roses.

"Strange, I have never seen Yoongi pick them, then how?"

As he was in his thoughts, he heard the phone ringing inside the house, which made him ran inside, excited that Yoongi must calling him. He answered the phone.

"Hello....Hello..."

There was no response.

"Is there anyone on the line- Hello...

"Darling..."

"Yoong!!!, why did you called meee? Hmm"

"I- well...

"You ?

"I will not be able to -I mean eat samgyopsal with you. Sorry Jiminie"

"Oh......Okay, I got it. I will eat alone and will not wait for you because you are getting late right? Yes. I will hang up now"

"But hun-

Tears streamed through his face as he hang up the phone and started sobbing while buriying his small face into his palms.