C - 009

----------

[The prince] 

"1! 2! 3! GO!" Yong shouted and they all heard a gunshot. "What kind of game is this?" Jay

whispered to them but the other two pushed him forward.

"You don't want to die right? Let's ask questions later and get across first," Jake told him.

"Be careful, that one looks like it'd fa-" Sunghoon wasn't able to finish his sentence when a girl pushed him causing Jake to fall.

"You motherfucker," Jay glared at the girl but Sunghoon called him.

"Will you help me pull Jake first? Just argue with her later if she'll survive,"

Jay and Sunghoon managed to pull him but the two were in shock when they saw Jake push the girl who pushed Sunghoon earlier.

"Looks like you don't need to argue with her later," Jake spoke then jumped on the next rock.

"That's something that Jake doesn't do but dude he looked cool," Sunghoon murmured.

"One minute left," Yong said through the microphone but the boys still have a long way to go. A lot of people already crossed the finish line and that made them anxious.

"Will we be able to go across?" Jake thought to himself and he got flustered when Sunghoon held his hands.

"Focus and be careful," He whispered to his ears as they both jumped.

The bell rang as a sign that the 3 minutes is now done. The three boys, fortunately, passed the game and they all saw how the others got pushed off.

"Is this hell or what?" Jay asked.

"This is hell, you three were warned before but you didn't listen" A woman passing by whispered.

"Isn't it weird? it's already passed 3 minutes but they only stated it when those 3 finished," Someone whispered from the back.

"Hey," The girl who whispered called them. The 3 boys turned around.

"Who are you?" She spoke again. "Excuse me? Aren't we the one who's supposed to ask you that?" Jay responded.

"You three cheated, you deserve to die," The girl pulled Jake in the hair and was about to push him onto the lava.

"Why is it always me?" Jake mumbled.

Jake was about to fall but someone pulled the girl. 

"How dare you lay a hand on the prince?!" The guy wearing a titanium-colored mask shouted.

It was the 4th prince, Nishimura Riki.

He pushed the girl onto the lava without any hesitation and asked Jake if he was hurt.

"What do you mean by 'prince'?" Jay asked Ni-ki.

"Follow me," the 4th prince spoke.

----------