C - 006

[Trust No One]

"Uhm... We're going to go back now, sorry for interup-" Jake wasn't able to finish what he was going to say when the guy sitting in the middle stood up from his seat and shook his head.

"You're just in time, we were going to look for you but I guess we don't have to,"

"M-me?" Jake stuttered. "Why are they going to look for me?" He asked himself. "Who else would it be? He's talking to you so it's you whom he's talking about," The guy with a dark gold mask rolled his eyes.

"Don't mind him, I'm Lee Heeseung call me Master Lee just like what the others do,"

"Greetings Master Lee," The three boys bowed at him.

"You didn't have to do that," Heeseung and the other masters laughed at them. "Go and have a seat, we can't just let you waste your energy cause of standing for too long," Heeseung added.

The three boys went to the empty chairs and they once again made the young masters giggle. "Why are your knees shaking? It's not like we'll eat you alive,"

"We just want you to know that you shouldn't interact with others in here," Heeseung told them. "You should trust no one,"

"Even you?" Sunghoon asked. "Yes, even us" The guy wearing a Titanium colored mask.

"May I ask something?" Jake asked. "You already are," he answered. "Why would we listen to you? We don't even know you," Jake questioned him.

"THEY don't know me, but you do," Heeseung pointed at Sunghoon and Jay. "I don-," Jake's words got cut when Heeseung spoke again.

"That's enough you can go now,"

"Jungwon will show you where the cafeteria and the garden are," He pointed to the guy who's wearing a pearl-colored mask.

"Do you know him?" Sunghoon asked Jake but he shook his head. "He looks nice, he also looks trustworthy," Jake murmured.

"But he told u-" Jay wasn't able to finish what he was going to say when Jungwon appeared from nowhere.

"Trust no one but Mr. Sim is right, you should trust Master Lee," Jungwon told them.

"And why should we?"

"Because he killed hundreds for you,"

"Who? Me?" Jay asked. "Why would I tell you?" Jungwon glanced at him for a second and continued walking. "Walk faster," He added.

"This place is like a maze no doubt that we always get lost inside," Sunghoon mumbled. "Can you please give us a map or something? What if we get lost again?" Jay asked Jungwon.

"You get lost all the time because you're stupid," Jungwon mumbled.

They arrived at the cafeteria and the three boys picked their table. They were about to stand to get their food but Jungwon called them. "Let the worker give you your food, you don't have to go in line,"

"But how would they know that we're here?" Jake asked. "They're always watching and they know if you're here already or not," Prince Yang told them.

"See?" Jungwon mumbled when the worker bought food for the four of them. "Would you like to eat here or should we eat in the garden?" He asked.

"In the garden!" The three boys exclaimed. They took their food and headed to the garden.