C - 008

----------

[Lunar Festival D+1]

Sunghoon opened his eyes slowly when he felt the sunlight touch his eyes. He stretched for a bit then proceeded to wake the others.

"I feel hungry, let's go to the cafeteria," Jake suggested. Jake walked towards the door but he stopped when he realized that the door is locked.

"I can't open it, it's locked," He looked at Sunghoon and Jay. "Then unlock it, it's not like it's locked from the outside," Jay mumbled.

"It's locked from the outside though...,"

"Maybe it's not time to go out yet, let's wait for a little more. They'll probably open it after a few minutes," Jay went straight to the balcony but the door to the balcony is also locked.

"Did they lock us inside?" Sunghoon murmured. "Check the cabinets or the refrigerator if there's food," Jake told them but there's nothing.

Everything that was inside the room was the three boys and the furniture.

- .. -- . ... -.- .. .--.

"I'm hungry, I think I'll die any minute now," Sunghoon told them. "It's only been an hour," Jay responded. "An hour and 52 minutes," Jake mumbled.

"When will they ope-" Jake wasn't able to finish his sentence when they heard someone open the door.

The three boys stood up from the stool then went towards the door. "YONG!" they shouted when they saw Yong.

"Here, eat this. Today is the first day of the Lunar Festival, someone will come hereafter an hour to give you the clothes that you should wear," Yong told them without an expression on his face.

"I'll come back after 2 hours, you better be ready when I come back," He added and left the three boys confused.

"Weird, but never mind. What matters is that there's food already," Sunghoon took the food and ate.

"I'm done eating I'll take a bath first," Jay stood up and went straight to the bathroom.

They all finished taking a bath, they also received their clothes so they changed into them. "Let's go," Yong said so the three boys followed him.

"Where are we going?" Jake asked but Yong didn't respond. "Maybe he's in a bad mood?" Sunghoon whispered to them. "Yeah, maybe he is," Jay murmured.

They entered the forest-like room, they saw that the sun and the moon is aligned. "Have a seat here, don't go anywhere and wait for the event to start," Yong stated then left.

"Wh-" Jay's sentence was cut when the guy wearing a white mask spoke. "Good day everyone, we will now start the Lunar Festival,"

"Isn't that Yong's voice?" Jake thought to himself.

"Let me tell you about the first activity that we'll do, please follow me," Yong walked at the back and they all followed him.

"The first activity is called Lava lake, you need to go to the other side by jumping on the rocks. If you fall on the lava you'll die. But look out, some rocks aren't real rocks. When you jump on the fake rock you'll fall on the lava,"

"Y'all will be given 3 minutes and 30 seconds to go to the other side, those who don't go to the other side when the time finishes will get pushed,"

"Let's start the first activity!"

☆----------

[Hello ! I'll update this story every 2 weeks cause I'm really busy with my studies. I hope y'all understand. That's all ! Keep safe and take care of yourselves.]