~

After Nando's Louis drives Harry home, he didn't want Louis to leave he wanted to cuddle. "Lou?" Louis turns the car off and looks at the green-eyed boy, "Can you please stay the night? I want cuddles," he asked with big puppy dog eyes and an even bigger pout. The older chuckled "Of course, and if you want we can watch pride and prejudice, I know it's one of your favorites" Harry squeals and pecks Louis' lips getting out of the car quickly, waiting for Louis. They walk in and Anne is sitting at the kitchen table, "Harry, where have you been?" she asked, Harry looked down "Sorry for being late, I was out with Louis"

Anne's face turned from annoyance to a happy smile, she knew something was going on between the two, but she never said anything. "Where did you boys go?" Harry smiled, "Just to Nando's" Anne smiled, "Alright, just let me know next time if you're going to be late" Harry nods, "Can Louis spend the night?" Anne smiles "Of course".

Louis goes to Harry's room while Harry popped some popcorn, "Harry... is there something going on between you and Louis?" Anne asks, Harry got nervous he hasn't told his mom that they're dating, and he hasn't even told her that he's gay. Harry walked over to his mother, "Well I think you should know that I'm gay and yes Louis and I are dating" he said, his voice getting quieter with each word he spoke. Anne squealed "Finally, how long have you been dating?" 

Harry smiled at her response "We've been together for about 2 weeks since he asked me to prom" he said the last part like it was no big deal, Anne squealed again "I'm so happy for you two, I've been wanting you two to get together for forever" Harry laughed lightly, "Thank's mum" he said as he walked back into the kitchen, grabbing the popcorn and putting it into a bowl. 

Harry walked up to his room and saw Louis on the bed, cuddled up in a fluffy blanket, "Lou, I finally told my mum" he said with excitement coming through in his voice. Louis looked at him with a smile "I'm so proud of you, love" Louis held his arms out for Harry, he set down the popcorn and jumped on top of Louis burying his face into Louis' neck.

~

It was prom night, and there were about 45 minutes before the dance started. Louis had just parked in the younger's driveway, he turns off the car and walked to the door before knocking on the door. A few seconds later Anne opens the door "Thank god you're here, Harry is a nervous wreck" Louis chuckles, "Can I go talk to him?" Anne nods "Of course".

Louis walks up the stairs and toward Harry's door, knocking slightly "Come in" Harry said. Louis opens the door, "Hey Hazza" Harry turned to face him, "You look amazing, darling" Louis told him as he wrapped his arms around the green-eyed boy's waist. Harry smiled slightly "Do I?" Louis nods "Yes! Do be honest I think you look better than me" the older chuckles, making the younger giggle.

After a few minutes of talking they walk downstairs, Anne was waiting by the door for the two. "You boys look amazing" she smiled, Harry blushed and Louis smiled as he grabbed Harry's waist from behind. "Let me get a picture of you two before you leave," she said already pulling out her phone, Louis leaned his chin on the younger's shoulder. Anne takes a few photos of the two before she puts her phone away, "Mum, can I sleep over at Louis' tonight?" Anne nods "Sure, it is Friday after all"

Harry hugged his mom and said thank you before leaving with Louis, hand in hand, once they get out of the car Louis opens the door for the green-eyed boy. After Louis got in he started driving toward their school.

After about a 10-minute drive they made it, the gym door was open and had streamers with their school's colors hanging on it like a curtain. After handing in their tickets they walk in meeting their other friends and their dates, Liam and Melody, Zayn and Gigi, and Niall and Delila. After a little while, the music teacher walked up onto the stage, to announce the winner of the best song.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here to announce the winners for best song..." she paused and opened an envelope "The winners are Louis and Harry with their song Little Things" Harry looked at Louis with a big smile, and Louis smiled back as he hugged the younger. "They will be performing their song shortly," the teacher said before walking off the stage.

Louis and Harry walk over to their teacher, "Congratulations boys, that was a beautiful song to two wrote" she told them as she waved for them to follow her to the stage, going behind the curtain. After Harry and Louis were set up their teacher walked back on stage "All right everyone, here's Harry and Louis with their song Little Things" she announced.

The curtain was opened and two bright spotlights turned on, one landing on each one. Louis starts with the piano and Harry joins in with the guitar before they both started singing.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this mind, it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do, it's you
Oh, it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weight
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you
It's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things
You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

And you'll never treat yourself right darling, but I want you to
If I let you know, I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you, oh, it's you
It's you, they add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you
It's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little thing

They finish the song and everyone starts clapping, cheers were heard from all over the gym as they walked off the stage. Harry and Louis walk back over to their friends, "That sounded amazing guys" Niall said excitedly, they both smile as they looked at each other. Louis leans his forehead against Harry's "I love you" he tells the younger before pressing their lips together, Harry smiles after pulling away "I love you too".

~

After a few hours, prom was over and Harry was exhausted, Louis carried him back to the car. After about 15 minutes of driving, they made it to Louis' house, and Harry was asleep in the passenger seat, resting his head against the window. Louis got out of the car after turning it off and went to the passenger side and picked Harry up and carried him into the house.

Louis took the younger to his room and laid him on the bed, Harry's eyes flutter slightly "Lou" he said in a faint whisper, "Hi love we're at my house, let's get changed, and then we can cuddle" Harry nods and sits up. Louis helps him dress down to his boxers and gives him a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie to wear, after helping the tired boy Louis got changed himself. He crawled under the covers and pulled Harry close to his chest and kissed his temple "I love you" he whispers, Harry smiles "I love you more" he says before falling back asleep in the older's arms.

~~

Author's Note: I hope you liked this part, please comment and vote if you want to. If you have any requests please comment on the request page -S💙💚

PLEASE EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING TODAY!

(Word Count: 2195)