Hannah...

"After your face popped up all over my feed with the crew boys, I knew something was up." She chuckled a bit. "Jimmy had said something about a new chick to Chandler but god I didn't expect it to be you." 

    "Jimmy? Chandler? How do you know them?" I questioned. I was so confused. Didn't Hannah just get back to Florida?

    "Well that's where the explaining comes in." She looked at me and readjusted herself on the small sofa in our hotel room. "Chandlers my brother."

     I sat there for a second. It was all slowly starting to piece together. Holy shit. It all made sense. Hannahs weird trips back and forth from Florida to North Carolina. Constantly having to pick her up at the airport. Never answering any family questions, treating them as a sore subject.

    "Holy shit Hannah, no wonder." I shook my head slightly fidgeting with my bracelets.

     "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I didn't want you to think of me or treat me any differently. I realize now that you wouldn't have, you're my best friend. Of course you wouldn't." She sighed. 

     "I'm sorry I did create an environment that you were comfortable sharing that information with me in." 

    "Hey no, don't apologize. It was my decision. You've always been the greatest friend to me." She smiled and opened her arms. I dove onto her for a hug. Her smile quickly became contagious.

     She pulled away and I sat back down. "So you gonna enlighten me on how the hell you ended up in North Carolina with 5 boyfriends." 

     So I told her. I told her how I came across one of George's streams. I told her about meeting up with him. I told her everything. 

    "You know, I'm really happy for you. I'm also really proud." she paused a moment, "I'm sorry about those fans, they can get really difficult to deal with sometimes. You shouldn't let them bring you down though, they can say and believe all they want but in the end, you're in love with these guys, and their in love with you. That's all that really matters in the end." 

    I nodded in agreement. After all, Hannah was right. I shouldn't let them get to me. Although I hadn't been on social media in a while. Ever since the incident, I didn't wanna know what they all had to say. Maybe it was time. 

    "Willowww- Where'd you goo," Clay groaned from the bed in the other room.

    I rolled my eyes, "Han I'll be right back." She hummed and clicked on her phone, waving me off to go deal with my boyfriend. 

   "Come back Princess I miss you." He seemed to brighten as I walked in the room. He sat up completely. 

     He was lacking a shirt. He stretched and rubbed his eyes, allowing them to focus as he took in the sunlight coming through the curtains. His cheeks were still red from crying last night and his green eyes still puffy. His face was a bit swollen, having fallen asleep with tears. 

   "Come on baby, I have someone I want you to meet." I smiled, slightly skipping to his suitcase and digging through it for a shirt. I tossed one at him, his favorite. A Chevrolet car shirt, it had a white background and a drawing of the car on the front surrounded by a few others. It was his favorite but also mine to steal. It was way comfier than any of his others and always smelt like him no matter how many times you put it through the wash.

   Clay seemed to take hours dragging himself out of bed, even if it was only a few minutes. He hadn't been on the internet since it all went down either. He was even considering quitting content creating as a whole. I hated seeing him like this. I hated seeing myself like this. I hated that the boys. My boys. Our boys. Had to see us like this. 

   When Clay finally crawled out of bed, put his shirt on and lazily tried to fix his hair I quickly dragged him into the next room. "Hey there, you must be Clay." Hannah smiled at him. He adjusted himself on the doorframe, leaning against it.

   He yawned, looking her up and down. "I think that's me, unless-" I cut him off.

    "Yes that's Clay," I lightly pushed him, "And Clay, that's Hannah, my best friend." 

    You could see the realization wash over his face. "Well then. Hi there," He smiled and walked over to the couch to shake her hand. Hes a dork. 

   She giggled and shook her head, gladly accepting the handshake. 

    "Its nice to meet you." She smiled but quickly replaced it with a stern look and yanked him in by his hand. Oh boy, here we go. It caught Clay completely off guard and he looked over to me for help. "If you ever. And I mean ever hurt her. I'll find you. And then nobody else will ever be able to find you." She whispered, just loud enough for me to hear too. And then she let go, replacing her stern look with a smile once again.

     "Yes- ok then. You got it Hannah." He nodded vigorously. I hadn't really seen Clay that nervous before. Jokes or not, to him it was serious. 

   I just started laughing. I hadn't laughed like this in weeks. I soon found myself on the ground rolling around laughing. Alex came in a few minutes later to Hannah and I rolling around laughing our asses off and a very concerned Clay standing over us.

   "I'm assuming it went well then?" Alex asked Clay, snaking his arms around his waist from behind. 

    "Yeah I'd say so." He chuckled, grabbing Alex's hands and holding them in place around him. 

    "Ready to see the house? Our boys are waiting on us." 

    "Yeah Alex, I think I'm ready."