QUACK IS BACK

After Karl's ear-piercing scream woke everyone in the car up with a weirdly timed jolt, the introductions started. The twins introduced themselves, then Natalie and then Gracie and Cara. These kids were going to have a blast with Alex. Once we arrived back at the hotel, the parents all welcomed the kids back in, taking them off our hands. Alex had already eaten, and didn't seem the slightest bit jetlagged, so we decided on a quick grocery trip for snacks and a movie to be debated about when we got back. 

     We wanted to get in and out of the grocery store as fast as possible. These boys had dropped off the face of the earth for weeks now, with only a few very vague updates and no new content. It was imperative that we got in and out quickly. We had managed to avoid the crowd of fans at the carnival. Barley drawing attention to ourselves. But the grocery store? Completely different terf. 

     "Are you boys sure you don't just want me to run in quickly? You guys could just write some snacks down on a piece of paper- or even text it to me!" I tried and tried again to convince them to take the safe option and just let me go in, but of course, they were being difficult.

     "But if you run in, even if we all handed you our cards, you'd still pay. Not. Happening." Clay squinted at me playfully and I rolled my eyes.

    "Plus mi amour, if you run in, it'll take you hours." Alex added drawing out his sentence. "You get distracted so easily." 

     "I do not! You have zero room to talk here sir, you would spend days in the electronic section of Walmart if you could." I shot back at him, poking his chest with my finger.

     "I say we all just go in, we'll spend more time out here debating it than if we just went in and out real quick." Karl smiled, and before he even gave any of us a chance to say anything. He was opening the car door and racing to the front.

     "No way I'm gonna let you beat ME in a race!" Nick yelled and quickly dove out of the car as well, sprinting after Karl.

    "So much for not drawing attention to ourselves. Come on boys, lets get this over with, I wanna lay down and receive the cuddles I have missed so much." I sighed, dragging myself out of the car. George quickly met my side, grabbing my hand and shutting the car door in Clay's face.

    I let a small chuckle escape, and to my dismay, Clay heard it. "Oh no, Clay, please I wasn't laughing." I tried holding back my giggles, but I couldn't. And within a few seconds, I was being tossed over his shoulder and carried into Walmart. 

   I pushed myself up using my hands on Clay's lower back, and right behind me laughing at my struggles were George and Alex. Their hands intertwined made my heart jump a little. I love these boys so god damn much, and seeing they feel the same about me, and about each other makes me so so happy. 

    "What are you smiling about?" Karl asked me. Clay set me down in front of him, and spun me to face him seconds before. I just shook my head and kept smiling. I guess it was contagious because, by the time we got to the food section, without saying a single word, all of us were bright red with smiles covering our faces. 

    "Alright princess, what do you want? You got first." Clay said. I grabbed his and Karls hands and led them to the candy aisle, the rest of my boys following closely behind, Nick with the cart. Even after only walking about fifteen feet, Karl had thrown some kettle corn into the cart, Nick some chips and George was about to pass me and Clay. He had his eyes on something. We quickly followed him. Something was off. 

     "Willow, darling. You need to go to a very different aisle. I heard some whispers. Something along the lines of us, the dream smp, and wanting pictures. " George explained turning to me. Clay dropped my hand and kissed me on the forehead.