oh god.

So there we were sitting in an Olive Garden parking lot with Clay getting questioned on why there was a man with a very disfigured face because of him sitting in the back of a cop car.

     "I knew he was strong but jeez," George said peeking back at the bloodied waiter. His eyes were a harsh purple color and his nose was horribly out of place, he also had small cuts everywhere because of Clays rings. And there Clay was leaning against the cop car smiling smugly while retelling the cop what happened for the 3rd time.

    "He could have done so much worse and the look on his face says so," I added looking at Clay.

    "That waiter was totally out of line, it makes me sick," Nick spat pulling me closer to him.

     We were sitting on the little bump that they put at the front of parking spaces so you know where to stop. I was in-between Nick and Karl with George and Alex on the outside.

     Karl rested his head on my shoulder while I held his hand. George, Nick and Alex were still fuming while Karl was just trying to keep the peace. Karl clearly had a few choice words he was holding back but that was probably for the better. Alex told me he was scary when provoked enough.

     After about ten more minutes of having Clay run through the story they uncuffed him and let him come back to us.

    "Clay your hands," I whined jumping up when I saw trickles of blood running down them.

    "That was fun," He chuckled. "Someone does that again, to any of you and I'm not sure they will be walking anymore."

     I shook my head grabbing his and still holding Karl's as we headed for the car. That was eventful.

    "Alright I'm driving," Nick told us as he hopped in the drivers seat and readjusted it and the mirrors.

    "You wanna do maps George?" Clay asked opening the back door so Karl and Alex could climb in.

     "No you do it," George giggled giving him a slight push towards the front.

     I decided against the trunk and just sucked it up and sat on Karl's lap. I leant against the window and he put his arm around me so my head didn't have to rest on the window. Alex picked my legs up and set them on him and Georges lap.

    "So what even are we doing when we get back?" I questioned slightly leaning up to poke him.

    "Hmm, I'm not sure. Its only what-" he stopped to look at the time, "7:30. So what about Minecraft? We could teach you how to play." He suggested.

     George and I giggled a bit sharing a knowing look. "Sure, id love to learn how to play Minecraft."

    The drive home was fairly silent. Nick and Clay talked away in the fron seat while George and Alex scrolling through twitter and Karl braided me hair.

    When got inside and Clay brought us up to his room with a few extra chairs.

    "Alright I'm going to help you beat the game." Clay told me, so completely convinced that I didn't know how to play.

     "If that's what you all want." I agreed sitting on Clays lap as he booted up his pc.

     "I have a question," Nick said setting himself down on Clays bed. Nick Karl and George were on the bed whilst Alex was next to Clay and I in an extra chair.

     "And that would be?" I replied cocking my head slightly.

     "Are you and Clay like-" he raised his eyebrows at the last part as if they were finishing his sentence for him.

    "Yeah sorta, He and George asked me out the day after I got here, but its complicated to say the least," I answered winking at George. I wasn't going to expose him but a little game of truth or dare might be fun.

     "Cool," Nick said plastering a weak fake smile on his face as he glance at Alex and Karl. There we definitely something they weren't telling us.

     Clay opened up Minecraft and loaded in a new world. He let me have the controls and I immediately started playing in to their little game. I knew how to play. George and I grew up playing together excpecially in middle school and I was an average player. I wasn't the best wasn't the worst but they didn't need to know this.

    "So how do I move?" I asked seemingly unknowing, shooting Clay a confused look as he took my hands and placed them on the keys to move.

    "Forward- backward and side to side." He explained pressing my fingers down. "And the mouse is to move the camera or you can break and place blocks." I slightly nodded my head taking full control and breaking a tree.

     "See just like that," Alex smiled completely oblivious.

     I continued to play, inching closer to beating the game; with lots of input from the guys and quite a few snorts from George who was mainly silent.

    "I think I should post something, people think I've died." George spoke up his sentence followed by a few giggles.

    "Yeah Clays good cause he literally drops off the face of the planet for months sometimes, but Alex Karl and I should only be good for a few more days before it gets suspicious." Nick agreed.

     "I got an idea to tease them," George said standing over Clay and I, he took a picture of the key board barley in frame with Clays hand over mine on the keys. The picture also included Clays monitor with Minecraft. "You both cool with this?" He asked showing Clay and I the picture.

    "They are gonna go crazy," Clay chuckled letting me control the keys fully again.

    "Just as long as non of your simps attack me. I saw your guys chats," I said them immediately promising to try and keep the stand under control.

    "Its obviously not Georges hand, if they look at your recent picture though Clay they are gonna piece together that its yours," Karl said as George posted the photo.

    "And Wills hand obviously isn't Georges considering its so damn small," Alex chuckled.

    "Hey, they arent that small,"  I argued pushing him lightly.

     His eyes widened and he dramatically rolled out of the chair landing on the floor and putting his hand on his forehead with his tounge sticking out of his mouth.

   I looked at Clay and then George who both nodded. I hopped off his lap and jumped on top of Alex causing him to shoot up and start laughing as we both rolled around on the floor.

Word count:1127

A/n
Thank for reading! Have a good day/night drink some water and eat something if you can! I love and appreciate ALL of you! All my love

-m