the power puff girls

"We are going to be the power puff girls!" I shouted finding a mojo-jojo costume and holding it infront of Karl.

"Theres three Power puff girls not 6," Alex said rolling his eyes as if I didn't know how to count.

"Yeah no shit, You'll be Mojo-jojo, Clay will be Buttercup, Nick will be Blossom, George can be Bubbles, Karl will be the professer. And I can be Miss Sara." I smiled pointing to each of them and shoving the Mojo-jojo costume into Alex's hands.

They all agreed and got the costumes. Although it did take quite a bit of convincing to get Nick, Clay and George to wear the leotards.

"This is going to be fucking amazing," I wheezed tumbling out of the store with the embarrassed men behind me.

"Amazing for you! You didn't tell us all you had to do was put on a red dress and a wig!" Clay snapped back. Nick, him and Alex were the most pissed of them all. Something to do with manliness.

"Oh shut up, Nobody asked." I smiled back, finally calming down my wheezes once we got to the car.

He just rolled his eyes and followed everyone in the car.

It was Clay, Nick and George in the backseat with me on Clays lap and Karl and Alex in the front with Karl driving.

I was facing forwards but it was getting quite uncomfortable so I slowly maneuvered myself around to face Clay, putting my knees at his hips and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you boys," I spoke up, causing all of their heads beside Karl's to shoot towards me.

"For what?" George asked.

I turned to face him shifting a bit. "For taking on for the team and deciding to be the power puff girls." I smiled turning back to Clay.

He grabbed my chin and tilted it up leaning down to my ear, "Do you know what your doing to me Darling?" He whispered.

I hadn't realized what I was doing until now, he didn't need to know that though. "I have no idea what your talking about Clay." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning in making it look like I was hugging him.

I slowly moved my hips, not enough that it was noticable to any of the boys whom were laughing and joking with each other as the lip synced the lyrics to the music that was playing.

I lifted my head up to look Clay in the eyes a I continued to barley grind on him. This was the most physical I had gotten with any of them.

I felt Clay start to get hard underneath me as we got closer and closer to the house.

"You'll regret this D-darling," he whispered trying his hardest to keep his voice straight.

"Sure I will." I nodded sarcastically.

He let his head fall back and held onto the back of the seat.

Nick shot me a knowing look slightly raising his eyebrows.

"Your awful quite Clay," Nick pointed out, being the only other one in the car that knew what was going on.

"J-just tire- mhm," he let one slip. He was doing so well being quite but he let one slip.

"What was that Clay?" George asked slowly piecing together the puzzle.

"Yes Clay, what was that?" I asked moving a little faster and rougher.

"I-," his voice squeaked.

"You have to speak up pretty boy," Karl said glancing at us in the rear view mirror.

"Wil-," he groaned gripping the seat tighter.

"No ones even properly touching you yet Clay, are you going to cum already?" Nick teased letting his hand trace Clays jaw.

Karl pulled into the driveway before anyone could say anything else.

He unlocked the door letting me quickly climb out and run into the house before Clay could retaliate.

I got to the fridge and pulled it open looking for something to drink.

I pulled out a monster and shut the fridge, just as I felt hands grip my waist.

"Clay, don't let your neediness get in the way of my caffeine." I teased.

I walked over to the counter and cracked open the monster taking a few sips and setting it down before turning around.

"You've got quite the mouth today," he whispered snaking his hand around my neck and squeezing it lightly.

"I- you-," turns out it was my turn to stutter.

"What Darling, the other boys cant save you now," he continued letting his thumb trace my bottom lip and pulling it down a little.

"Kiss me," I told him looking up into his eyes.

He didn't waste a second, he pulled my face up to his, smashing our lips into one another's. His hands slid down to my thighs picking me up and setting me on the counter. He pushed his tounge into my mouth deepening our kiss.

"How uncomfortable is a boner in jeans?" I asked lightly pushing him away and hoping off the counter.

"Very- now where are you going?" He asked trailing behind me as I walked out of the kitchen and up to his room.

He walked in sending me confused looks left and right as I shut the door.

"Sit," I ordered pointing to his bed.

He obliged and sat on the edge of his bed.

I stood infront of him slowly kissing him as he tried to get me to go faster.i trialed my hands down his chest before stopping at his jeans and unbuttoning them. He pulled away and lifted his hips up letting me pull them down.

"Are you ok with this?" I asked before tugging his boxers off.

"Yes," he nodded and laid back lifting his hips again when I pulled his boxers off.

I slowly started pumping his member before taking the tip in my mouth. I slowly slid the rest into my mouth causing Clay to let out a loud moan.

I started to speed up, bobbing my head faster and faster while his member abused the back on my throat.

"Oh jesus fuckk," he groaned and gripped the sheets as he released in my mouth.

"Your great Willow, thank you," he smiled helping me off my knees. He pulled up hid boxers but kicked the jeans off.

He stood up and put a random pair of basket ball shorts on that probably weren't even his.

"The guys are going to tease you forever." I joked as we walked down the stairs.

"Yeah but I was still the first one to get a blow job so I don't care," he responded cockily.

Word count: 1111

A/n
Sorry this chapters kinda shit. I was trying to kinda ease back into some smut because I haven't wrote any in a while but im to tired to rewrite this chapter so that's the best its gonna get go now. Have a good day/night drink some water and eat something if you can. You are ALL loved and appreciated!!!! :) <3

-m