First Kiss (PREF/SCEN)

Zacznij od początku

Cherry Blossom Cookie:
She really just went 'mwa' and moved on with her day.

Cocoa Cookie:

IMAGINE YOU KISS HER AFTER SHE TOOK A SIP OF HER COCO SO YOU ALSO GOT THE TASTE OF THE COCO ON YOUR LIPS OMG 

UNIVERSE PLS GIVE ME A S/O TO DO THAT WITH <33

Dark Choco Cookie: 
you had to do it. for obvious reasons. his face didn't even turn red. he was just like: ':I'

dw his 2 brian cells are just trying to figure out what just happened. it'll register eventually.

Eclair Cookie:
you kissed him and he got SO flustered.

when..when elciar..when..when he when..- 

WHEN..WHEN- HES A BOTTOM

Espresso Cookie:
you bet ur ass he made the first move. probably grinned smugly afterward too. sly mf.

Herb Cookie:
he somehow managed to make the first move before you. if you had a displeased face (or a slightly negative expression for that matter) he'd probably start crying.

Kumiho Cookie:
she kissed you first. the first time she kissed you it wasn't even in a romantic way. 

i imagine she kisses all the homies gn but forgets to say no homo on purpose

Latte Cookie:
a group of her students set you two up on a very nice little date. she kissed you first. everyone silently cheered from afar.

Licorice Cookie:
you had to kiss him. he has no balls to do shit. 

Lilac Cookie:
He kissed you first. it was on a blanket on the sand while the sunset over the ocean in the background. 

(humanized) DADDY LILAC PLS MARRY ME I LITERALLY WANT YOU TO PIN ME TO THE WALL AND MAKE OUT WITH ME <333

*coughs and brushes off clothes* anyway.

Madeleine Cookie:
if I literally HAD to kiss him i'd glue my eyes shut and bleach my lips afterward.

Milk Cookie:
his heart is reserved for Dark Choco only.

Mint Choco Cookie:
BAHAHA THIS IS RLLY FUNNY IN MY HEAD IDK HOW ITS GONNA SOUND WHEN TYPING IT BUT HERE WE GO.

YOU TRIED TO KISS HIM WHILE HE WAS PLAYING A ROMANTIC THING ON THE VIOLIN BUT HE JUST PUSHED YOU AWAY AND SAID 'babe hold up rq gotta finish this Beethoven symphony b4 we can make out'

not nearly as funny as i imagined.

Parfait Cookie:
you had to kiss her. she covered her face with her sleeves and squealed. probably jumped around a bit too.

Pastry Cookie:
"Sorry. The bible says I cant have a romantic partner." bitcj ill slap ur fuckig face off.

Pomegranate Cookie: 
You kissed her and she just said. "Sorry. My type is Starfruit."

i'd start sobbing.

Purple Yam Cookie:
what idiot wants to kiss that ugly mfo.

Alright fine. ik what yall want; Red Velvet Cookie:
you did try to kiss him once, but he pushed you away.

i can feel everyone's hearts breaking one by one as they read this.

Sparkling Cookie:
same thing as Cocoa cookie but alcohol.

Tea Knight Cookie:
*nervous sweating*

Tiger Lily Cookie:
she doesn't even understand the concept of time so good luck with building a relationship with her. shes too much of a girlboss for love.

Twizzly Gummy Cookie:
IMAGINE SHE TIME WARPED TO GET AWAY FROM YOU BAHAHAHAHAH

Vampire Cookie:
same thing as Cocoa and Sparling but like with wine and 10x hotter bc Vampire >>>> Sparkling or Cocoa

Werewolf Cookie:
"Dont kiss me! What if..you become a werewolf too somehow? I cant risk that! I must go now and leave you behind to howl at the moon " *insert broken heart emojis*

Legendary

Sea Fairy:

"that's great and all but Moonlight is my wifey"

Frost Queen:
"ew get tf away from me"

Ancients

Dark Cacao:
He'd just push you away. like not even gently like Red Velvet would. he'd just shove your face away from him and roll his eyes. emo mf.

Pure Vanilla:
he was ranting so you shut him up with a kiss. 

"Anyway, back to why I love White Lily cookie. She turned into Dark Enchantress, yeah but she also-"

No ideas for Hollyberry </3

White Lilly: (not playable :c)
you kissed her and her face turned a VERY deep red. probably ran away as well.

------

A/n!

I PROMISE TO ADD CLOTTED AND WILDBERRY NEXT TIME 

also, a question for yall:

would you lose respect for me if I did an nsfw alphabet thing for a cookie? just out of curiosity. idk i feel like its the kinda thing you gotta do and see if it attracts certain demographics. or maybe i really just want to sexualize a biscuit. I'm not sure.