5. Father and Son

Pairings: Judd/Wyatt (M/m) hand, paddle

Grace/Judd (F/M) hand, wooden spoon

Based sometime after the events in 911: Lone Star- "Shift-Less", Season 3, Episode 16

*All plot by Elenalovly

Carlos Reyes' Apartment

Austin, Texas

Later the Same Night

Near midnight

Wyatt had been staying with Judd, Grace, and his baby sister, Charlie, for the last few weeks. His mom, Marlene, was away for work and this gave the family some time to get to know Wyatt.

Wyatt was enjoying being around the firefighters and paramedics and hearing their exciting stories. Everyone was laughing hard as T.K. told a story about his dad buying an expensive eye cream in New York on the street once only to find out it was really snail slime.

Wyatt told his dad he would get him a fresh beer and sauntered over to the fridge. The only beers in it were for guests as T.K. was in recovery and Carlos stopped drinking to support his boyfriend. Carlos had purchased ginger ale and cokes, but Wyatt wanted to try the beer. Everyone was having so much fun...He found a solid plastic aqua cup with a lid and a straw. Wyatt glanced over his shoulder to make sure no one was observing him and quickly emptied a can of beer into his cup. Then, he cracked one open for his dad and dropped the can loudly.

"Oh, crap!" he cursed as he picked up the can and got a wad of paper towels to clean up his fake mess. He put the lid on his cup and tossed the empty beer cans in the recycling.

"Dad, sorry, I spilled one of your beers," Wyatt grinned sheepishly.

"That's okay, Son. Just promise me you ain't gonna tell embarrassing stories about me like T.K. here does about the Cap!" Jude begged in a good-natured tone.

"It's a promise," Wyatt confirmed. He took a sip of his brew and smiled. Yes, it was going to be a fun night!

Forty minutes later, T.K. asked Wyatt about school and thought he smelled beer on his breath. He noticed a glassy look in the boys' eyes and frowned. T.K. noticed that Jude was laughing with Marjan and Paul. He whispered, "If you have been drinking beer, you need to let your dad know now. You know, Carlos, is in the Austin police department and you just broke the law in his apartment!"

Wyatt looked horrified, "Oh my gosh, T.K., you can't snitch on me. My dad will be so pissed. Please."

T.K. shook his head in disappointment.

"Guess I'm telling him then," T.K. snarked.

Wyatt teared up and watched helplessly as T.K. went over and whispered something in Judd's ear. Judd was so tall, he had to lean over to hear the slighter T.K.'s admission, but as he listened, his face turned red.

His expression stormy, Judd stomped over and Wyatt, sixty pound lighter and several inches shorter than his broad father, scrambled off the couch. He barely made it to standing, before Judd grabbed him by his slim bicep and began to pepper the seat of his loose pants with smacks. Slap. Slap. Slap.

Wyatt yelped and tried to flee, but Judd grabbed him by the waist, tightening his grip and giving him two more hard spanks. Whack! Whack!

Wyatt stumbled and was blinded by a veil of tears as Judd dragged him to the front door.

"When I get you home, you are really going to get it!" Judd roared.

Wyatt's head spun and he hiccuped lamely, "Dad, I wasn't drinking on p-purpose. It was a m-mistake!"