Sex For Sell pt.2 (Yancy)

Time Skip

It had been a week. Gathering the things you needed for Yancys 'trade.' Slipping a note to Trina at lunch & she passed it to Yancy who was eating.
Noticing him looking at you from across the chow hall.

Wiping his mouth as he looked at you. The last time he had a woman was two years back . She had gotten paroled . Even then he wore a condom. Looking down, deep in thought staring at his food tray. The only reason he's fucking you is he knows you haven't messed around with any inmates. Usually the gals that come into prison hop on the baddest dick right away.
Very health conscious he doesnt sleep around.
He's going to have to masterbate a lot and pay off the guard on your row . Frowning unsure he stabs at what supposed to be meatloaf.

3 Days Pass.

Giving Yancy the Takis & hair gel two days ago -you start thinking he double crossed you. It's 1am, you hear someone talking outside in the hall. Then your cell door open. Raising up to see Yancy trying to slip through the doors crack without it squeaking anymore ! Stumbling inside he let's out his breath.
"Could that door be any louder?" He whispers.
Scooting up in a sitting position you smile at him as he sits at the end of your bed.
"I thought you tricked me & stood me up. " playfully pat his shoulder.
"Naw,I was - getting ready N' stuff."
"I was gonna kick your ass." You snicker trying to be bad.
Smirking he leans towards you,smelling really fresh & good as usual. "Oh yeah , you got what it takes to take on a big Ole oaf like me? "
"Maybe..."
Yancy leans into kiss you- clumsily at first. Finally your lips touch & you slowly start kissing. Placing his manly hands on your thighs ontop the thin sheet,as he turns the kiss into a french kiss.
Getting hard already he stopped kissing your soft lips and cleared his throat. "Youse have the plan B- right?"
Reaching under your mattress you grab the box and show it to him. Luckly your sister snuck it in & got it for you.

Nodding in approval he pulls his shirt over his head and pulls your thin sheet back. In awe of his nicely toned belly your mouth falls open.
"Can I?" You gasp as you outstretched your hand towards his chest.
Smiling he whispers," Go ahead , no ticklin' tho.."

Lightly tracing his pecs down to his abbs you 'Ooooo ' googley eyed over him.
Gently tugging on your under shirt you had on for sleep he whispers, " I showed youse mine-"
Quickly taking off your shirt , you lay down on the mattress.
Looking at your plump breasts he smiles & fumbles with his pocket & pulls out a shiv.
Alarming you -jolting back into sitting position "What the ?!"
"No - no not for youse! Calm down please. Shhhh." He waved his hands in non threatening way. " It's for if someone sneaks in & tries to fuck wit' me -when im in a vulnerable spot."
Placing it under your mattress where he could reach it. Breathing out a sigh of relief you lay back down. Catching your breath.

Leaning over you he pulls the sheet over him covering yall, as he scoots his slacks downwards. His hard cock pops out - more than ready to fuck your pussy.
" Don't wanna give everyone a show."
Whispering as he gets situated as you scoot off your slacks as well. Getting a good peek at you he smiles.
The mattress squeaked a little at your movement. Yancy growled knowing that would be an annoyance.
Slowly pressing his body against your soft body. Breathing in as he gently cupped your breast. Letting out a soft moan as you wrap your arms around him.

Feeling his hardness pressed against your soft skin. He softly kissed your neck down to your breast -you let a gasp out as he starts sucking on your breast. Feeling his warm lips sucking your nipple , gently nipping it,as his wet tongue flicks it .Running fingers through his stiff geled hair as you feel yourself heat up! Arching your back as he switches to your other breast.
"You're so soft." He whispers in-between between suckling your breast .

Feeling precum leak from his tip, he groans grabbing his throbbing cock.
Abruptly stopping -raising his head back up to look down at you. Seeing he's flushed.
Moving his manly vieny hand downwards to your warm pussy , he starts rubbing your wet folds, causing you to moan in pleasure as you bite your lip. Slowly teasing you by playing peekaboo with his middle finger, as he looks over his shoulder to make sure no one was sneaking up on him.
Having paid off the guard for fifteen minutes -and your door cracked open it did make him vulnerable.

Wrapping your legs around his waist letting him know your ready for him..
Feeling his tip spread your lips. Slowly entering inside your aching pussy ,feeling every inch. Your legs tremble a little as it takes you a minute to get used to something being inside you. Having gone so long without sex. "Oh -" whining in pleasure.
" aye- fuck me." He mutters as he feels your warm pussy tightly greet his hard cock.
Grabbing the edge of the bed , closing your eyes- taking in all the sensations that you've been missing. Yancy thrusted balls deep inside you making you gasp!

"This what youse wanted?"
Whispering in your ear as he pulls away & rams into your warm tight core!
"OH my god -yes!" You moan ecstatically, clawing at his hips in pleasure!
"Tell me to fuck youse " He panted out as he rams his pelvis into your inner thighs !
" I want to hear youse say it. "
Brushing the hair outta your face as he thrusted, so he could get a clear view of the ecstasy he was inflicting upon you.

Opening your eyes, seeing him staring down at you intently. Thrusting again while making eye contact - you gasp.
" Fuck me Yancy!" Moaning out as he grabs your wrists tightly & starts thrusting harder!
The mattress squeaking as you cry out in pleasure!
"Oh my god!"
" Aye fucking hell. " Grunting he slowed down,and nudged your chin with his nose signaling you to be quite.
"Baby shhhhhh."
Pulling out of you slowly.
" Over on youse stomach , with that sweet ass up ."
Rolling over raising your butt up . He grabs your hips and pulls your ass where he wanted it, rearranging the sheets to cover yall.

Biting your lip as he squeezes your ass before he leaned over on you & re-inserted his hard cock into you.
Entering slowly as he grunts..
Feeling his scruff on your right shoulder & his breath.
Moving your ass with his thrusting ,enjoying his cock rhythmical pumping into your needy warm pussy! His muscles tightened and loosened up against your back as he fucked you!
The sensation of warmth sweeps over your body & settles into you abdomen -building pressure with everyone of his thrusts!
"Oh my god!" You call out gripping the mattress!
Grabbing your pillow he shoves it at you,
" Bite the pillow, bite the pillow- rrrnngggh" thrusting harder knowing you was close !
"Cum for me baby!" Not caring about the noises any longer! In fact- he was lost in them! The noise of your bodies colliding ,your whimpers & unhinged breathing! Even the bed squeaking couldn't detour him any longer!

The powerful thrusting knocks the air out of you as he hits your wall! Making your eyes cross !
Yancy bites down on your neck roughly sucking it in pleasure- sending you into a huge orgasmic wave of delight !
Biting and drooling on your pillow as you shiver & cry out in ecstasy-  feeling your pussy collapse around his thick cock as you soak his balls in your juices! Grunting -he thrusted two more sloppy thrusts, his body tensed as you feel his thick cock pulsate against your climaxing pussy!
"Fuck !" Yancy growled as you feel spurts of his warm seed deep inside your contracting pussy!

Yancy laid himself momentarily on your back as he recovered. "God that was -"
Seeing the guard in your doorway, motioning times up. Yancy grunts & pulls out of you. Pulling up his slacks & helping you with yours before uncovering yall.
Panting out, " Thank you Yancy-that was amazing."
Getting up from your bed wobbly he straightens his shirt out winks at you before heading out .

The Next Day

You're in chow hall eating breakfast and Trina sits across from you.
" Who is it?" Biting a french toast stick.
"What?" sipping your OJ confused.
" Who do you belong too?" Mouthful.
" What??" Getting annoyed at her.
" This! Someone marked you !Who is it??" Slapping the right side of your neck. Flinching you touch it.
"Ouch!"
( No he didn't. He gave me a love bite. ) You think to yourself.
That in prison means you belong to someone... Yancy marked you. Looking at where he usually sits , you spot him. He returns your look and blows you a kiss and winks at you.
" Mother fucker-" you growl......