Sex For Sell (Yancy)

Getting caught on a unarmed bugarly chargein sla small town- landed you in an ran down prison for two years Shady Acres. It was a coed prison.  Quickly you got used to the rules. Trina was head of the woman's inmates & Dagger was head of the men.
Luckily your sister gave you money monthly so you could get supplies ect.. Everything was pretty easy,as long as you didn't step on anyone's toes.

8 Month Time Skip

It was leisure time in the prison. Where you could watch tv..play checkers, or cards. Sitting in a seat watching the guys workout on the other side of the room.
One thing you missed was dick. The feeling of a throbbing ,warm, vieny dick right before he cums.
Hell you even missed the cum part. The girls made makeshift dildos from brooms & what not. But you wasn't trying any of them. Or you could go bi & have a girl satisfy you..Not yet... Having your finger as the only release you've had.
Having enough you finally gave into you carnal desires & go up to Trina to see if you can pay her for a possible arrangement.

Walking up to Trina watching TV you ask to have a word. Yall step aside away from everyone. Explaining to her quietly you wanted a guy to fuck you & your willing to pay. But not just any inmate. Having had your eyes set on Yancy. A pretty boy with a jersey accent . He was the nicest outta of the guys ,also the most well kept. As far as you've seen him he didn't stick his dick in everything like the other eligible guys did.

Trina laughed when she found out you wanted Yancy. You stand there not amused.
"You & every other woman in here!"
She pats you on the shoulder.
" I can arrange a meeting . I can lead a horse to water,but I can't make him drink. Got it? " Taking the money you had offered her. Shrugging in agreement you walk away as she goes talks to Dagger.
Sitting down at a small table. Staring at it thinking to yourself. ( of course I'm not the only girl to want him . He's hygienic and a pretty boy.)
The girl population wasn't high there. There was six women in their fifties, three( including Trina )in their thirty's & five including you in their twenty's.

Hearing a chair pull out from the other side of your table you flinch.
Seeing Yancy sit looking at you smiling .
"Hey, The heads told me youse wanted to talk to me about sumthin'."
Before you could answer - his fresh shower scent & cologne made you tingly.
Yancy bonked himself on his forehead playfully, "Wheres my manners? The name is Yancy. " Outstretching his hand.  Slowly placing your hand in his trying to think on how to go about asking him. You're a shy girl. Horny- but shy.
"Y/N. Pleasure to meet you Yancy."
Wishing you'd been more clear to Trina, to relay the message for you not sending him over.
"Hiya ." Shaking your hand and releasing it.
" Um I was wondering- if you would- Or would you want... "
Looking at you quizzically ," Are youse alright? Turnin' red there,a bit."
Leaning over the table slightly you whisper strained,"If I paid you or gave you stuff to trade would you have sex with me?"
Raising an eyebrow he leans back in his seat. Giving you a shocked look.
"I'm flabbergasted. "
Looking mortified at him you wanna run. Placing your head in your hands and try to hide you humiliation.
"I wouldn't expect that from a gal like youse. Quite type. Haven't messed with any of us guys since youse arrived ."
Slowly peer out through your fingers looking at him. Noticing he just hinted he's been watching you.
Looking at the table ,then you.
" Takis ,hair gel & condom. "
He muttered as he looked around making sure no one was eavesdropping. Shocked that he agreed but not exactly what you wanted fully. "Ummrgh - one thing.. about the condom-"
Starting to twirl your hair nervously.
Raising an eyebrow he leans over elbows on table , " What are youse getting at ? I aint havin' no lil me's running around."
"I miss the feeling of raw dick exploding inside me. " whispering shyly.
Getting him flustered he blushed and leans back, hands on the back of head looking at you. Eyes wide and he coughed clearing his throat.
"  I - I have ta sleep on it."
Jolting up he walks away flustered still. Realizing you just probably fucked that up royally .

The Next Day

Enjoying the leisure time watching the guys work out you get up and decide to head to your cell for some 'you on you' action.
Having no cell mate was good. Never liking an audience. Walking in your cell until someone pushes you the rest of the way - making you fall over!
It was Bubba ! A rowdy guy that's known for being a rapist to both men & women.
He was six foot five,tan,burly & bald head brown eyes, Scar on his face and in his forties.
"I heard you wanted some dick baby girl. "
Getting up off your knees you call for help. Seeing the guard put money in his pocket and look the other way. Bubba had paid the guard off. Grabbing your shirt he throws you down on your mattress!
"I got what you need baby! " He pins you to the bed , grabs your inmate slacks and pulls downwards!
"No!No!!Someone help me!"
Revealing your cotton hi rise undies.
Squirming you fight him as he slides his hand under your panties,then you hear a loud thud noise! Bubba's eyes roll back as he falls off you!Seeing Yancy holding a metal pipe. Breathing heavily you shot up and pull up you slacks. " Oh my god, thank you!"
Grabbing Bubba hands dragging him out of your cell."I was 'fraid of someone overhearing our talk. Sure 'nuff." Grunting as he pulled Bubba out into the hallway.
Then he steps into your cell slicks back his hair, "Whew -he's a heavy bozo."
Chuckling because he was winded,  his accent was cuter when he was winded. " Thank you Yancy. How can I repay you?"
He held out his hand with one finger up, " Takis," puts up another finger "Hair gel," and another finger," Plan B." He cuts his eyes at you- as you smiled at the last thing he said.
" Let me know when you get the stuff. It's only cuz' I know you haven't touched Noone's. Don't spread the word 'round . I got a reputation to maintain. I don't want every gal in here beating down my door, again."
Smiling you nod. He exits your cell.
He turns around and pointed a finger at you with a raised brow, "If I find out otherwise- deal's off and youse still owe me the stuff."

"