A Heist (Noir Mark)

You was living with your boyfriend of two years & your cat Fluffy in a one bedroom apartment. The apartments was inside a big building,hotel style. His name was Kyle & he's a con artist. You're twenty-two years old he's twenty-nine. In his schemes you usually play the distraction while he steals or makes his move.

One yalls last cons was an owner of a night club. Kyle stole a briefcase of money & a duffle bag of drugs from him. You didn't know about the drugs. He was sure to hide the bag away from you, in the hidden compartment of the trunk where the spare usually goes. However he didn't realize who he stole from was conected to a big mafia boss. The big' Boss' called on his private investigator to hunt down who stole the money & drugs. So they can - eventually get dealt with .

Eight days pass since yalls last con & you was happy. It's always scary at first ,fearing repercussions. But after awhile with no signs of anything out of the ordinary you start to feel at ease. Becoming more relaxed into your daily routine. Kyle worked morning shift at a gas station as a cashier. You worked at a local restaurant as a waitress swing shifts. Kyle took the car to work so you was left catching the bus.
Jumping on the bus it was full,so you stand & hold onto the rail above you. Little did you notice you was standing in front of a guy in trenchcoat & hat that looked like he jumped out of a 1950s detective movie. He was the P.I. the mafia boss hired to track down who stole the money & drugs. He'd been following you & Kyle for six days now. After tracking Kyle first he realized Kyle's an asshole & the one responsible for the missing money & drugs. You was just a pawn. Classic scenario, really good looking bad guy seductively manipulates younger girl into doing bad things. The P.I. had his schedule & routine & yours. He was going to turn all the paperwork with yalls information in to his employer soon. But he didn't feel like you should face the same fate as Kyle.

 But he didn't feel like you should face the same fate as Kyle

Looking at the back of you ,he studies your uniform. Black skirt & apron around your waist. White button up blouse. His eyes stopping on your ass in the skirt. Smelling your lotion & perfume from where you stood in front of him. Smelling like a cross between candy & strippers. But it smelled alluring to him.

The bus took off abruptly, sending you flying back into him!
"Argh! " You stumbled backwards & he catches you. Feeling yourself up against a guy you quickly move forward & turn to face him.
Seeing how handsome he was ,you blush & stammered, " Oh. Thank you sir." Grabbing the rail above you tightly. He smiles a seductive smile & says in gravelly voice," No problem doll. The buss driver needs to retake his drivers test- apparently. Fall into me anytime. " Winking at you before diverting his gaze out the window.
Smiling you brush your hair out of your face & do the same. Thirty minutes later you arrive at your work & exit the bus.

TIME SKIP

Hours into your shift a coworker comes up to you & whispers, " Hey a guy in my section wants to talk to you on your break. He's sorta handsome too. Is he your dick on the side?"
Jokingly nudges you on the last part.
Reluctantly you walk over to take a peek a good distance away still.
You see the guy that caught you in the bus! Shocked your stomach drops! Your co worker asks. "Are you okay? "
"Yeah, yeah -im fine."