Adventurous Kinks pt.2 (Illinois)

Unbuttoning your blouse revealing your lace white bra that unhooks in the front, then Unbuttoning your shorts & scooting them off you letting them drop to the ground. As your sitting on the edge of the rock -you scrapped your bare butt. "Ouch!"
"Be careful - " As he unbuckles his belt & unbuttoned his pants. Stepping in between your legs when he was done,
"Sharp pointy edges on rocks. I want to be the one doing the penetration. " Smirking as he unhooked your bra.
His rough calloused hands cup your soft breast & squeezed them, as your hand goes in his pants finding his rock hard cock. Wrapping your hand around his warm vieny cock-begin to stroke him as he leans over & nibbles your neck while pinching your nipples . Biting your lip you moan & nip at his sweaty neck.
"Mmmmmm , no lil lady. No love marks please. " He purred in low baritone voice.
He stops the makeout session to rummage around in his pockets. Pulling out a condom & smiling at you.
"You never know whats going to happen on an exploration. "

Smirking because you could tell by his ego ,he'd done this a lot previously. Hoping he wasn't just all talk. Mostly knowing your boyfriend is probably nuts deep inside 'Whore'a The Explorer' Beth by now, you wasn't missing your chance.
Lifting your ass up to scoot closer to the edge as he glides the condom on his cock. You look around admiring the atmosphere in the cave while he finished adjusting the condom.
He bends over & shuts off the lantern. Leaving the only light being a torch
"There , that's better. " as he walks in between your legs again. Looking at your open blouse & bare tits he smiles.
Placing one hand in his open shirt to feel his chest,his pants was unbuttoned & now down to his ankles.
"Hat on or off lil lady?" As he lined himself up with your very hot entrance , as you place your hands on his shoulders.
"On." You utter as you feel him push inside you. Biting your lip as you feel every inch .
"As you wish." He utters as he thrusted himself fully inside you. Letting out a needy moan you place one hand behind you bracing yourself so you don't fall back,& one still gripping the fuck out of his shoulder !

He didn't ease into it,his thrusts started out forceful & strong! Sending waves of pleasure throughout your body. The pressure from the force of his thrust felt like tings of pain but soon melded into ecstasy. His pelvis ramming into your inner thighs making you scoot on the sharp rock! "Fuck! ...wait!."
Abruptly stopping from your cries he quickly looks at you concerningly.
"What's wrong?" He pants out chest heaving. Placing his hands from your legs to your waist holding onto you.
"My ass.... the rocks.." your pouty lips tremble as you lift yourself. Him still inside you as your pussy clinched him moreso by you scooting upwards.
Groaning he pulls out of you. Puts his hands under your ass & lifts you up & places you on solid ground. You stand wobbly,trying to see the damage done to your delicate ass.
Illinois shuffles around with his slacks to his ankles still & looks at your white delicate ass in the torch light,seeing there's only a few minor scratches. Dusting the dirt off your soft ass for you & he gives it a soft smack.
"Nothing to concerning lil lady. I'm sorry- I didn't mean to injure you."
Rubbing your as you smirk,
"No its okay. I like having trophies." You chuckle. "I didn't expect you to be so-"
Straightening his hat he looks at you,
"Am I too rough for you?"
Turning around back facing him & lean over & place your hands on the rock bracing yourself. "No ,just caught me off guard."
Seeing you present yourself to him- he gets behind you & rubs your ass & moans," Let's finish our adventure-"
Placing his calloused hands on your hips ,holding on to you tightly as he
thrusted into you slamming his pelvis into your ass!

Crying out in pleasure you brace yourself gripping the rock. Thrusting at a fast steady pace! The echos reverberate throughout the cave along with your heated cries of pleasure! After awhile he starts jolting his hips upwards ,hitting your sweet spot! Moaning in approval you back your ass up against him!
"Right there?" He grunts out as he squeezed your hips & gave your ass a smack causing you to flinch & tighten on his cock making him groan out!
"Fuck yes -right there! " feeling yourself tetter on the edge of your orgasm !
"You like that baby?" Grabbing your hair & gently tugs it!
Pressure building in your abdomen & tingles shoot through your body as sweat forms on your brow as cry out in ecstasy! Feeling like the ground was shaking but it was your legs trembling from your orgasm!
Your pussy massaged his hard cock slamming into you! Soaking him with your cum!
Illinois grunts & let's go of your hair & takes a tight hold of your hips as he thrusted sloppily one last time as he came into the condom.

Feeling his grasp tighten around your hips as he climaxes. The growling sounds coming from him,made you bite your lip & grind your ass up against him as he rode out his orgasm .
Giving your ass one last squeeze he pulls out of you, shuffling away from you with his slacks around his ankles as he disposed the condom & its contents.
Taking that opportunity to get yourself dressed. Buckling his pants back up he sauntered to you smiling.
" Thank you for the- adventure lil lady. Glad I could help you with your wants."
"Thank you. Im sure I'll remember this- " Shifting in your stance,sore from the amazing pounding he bestowed upon you.
"Are you okay ma"am." He puts his arms around you holding you up , making eye contact. Tracing his fingers up & down your back. Flames dancing in his chocolate brown eyes from the torch.
"Yeah I think you just rearranged my insides. I'll be walking funny for awhile. " You mutter under your breath gazing into his eyes, & that seductive smile of his.
"There's your souvenir ." Squeezing your ass one last time. He winks at you.

After you both got dressed & settled you make your back to the entrance. Making small talk on the way . Spotting Beth & Aaron at the entrance waiting for yall you both wave.
After stopping by the headquarters & buying a few rocks & souvenirs as Beth & Illinois talk in low tones while you & Aaron look around.
Yall head out to the car & wave goodbye. Twenty minutes pass into him driving says,"Beth tried to give me a blow job in the cave..
But I didn't go through with it. " your eyes widen as you look out the car window. Looking at the passing trees. " Did your guide try anything? "
You shook your head no. Feeling guilty, still being able to feel the after effects of rough sex with Illinois.
"We we just have to try again sometime-" he scoffed.
"At a diffirent location. " You add.
How are you going to explain the scratches on your ass????