Chapter 14

Logan and Lenia sit laid out in the grass watching Peyton and her friends. Lenia's feet sitting comfortably in Logan's lap. For people who don't know them would think they were a happy couple. Just out enjoying the nice day, that's how Logan wished it was.

"So tell me about your family" Logan says trying to learn all he can about his mates past. Well the happy parts at least. Lenia looks up at the sky trying to recall a happy memory.

"Well my sister, Lexie is three years older then I am and we look a lot alike. She is my best friend. Lex just had this air about her that just drawled people in. She could make anyone do what she wanted. She found her mate, Nick when she was fourteen. He is a pretty great guy. He never once complained when I tagged along with them. When Lex turned seventeen she found out she was pregnant. I still remember her freaked out face. She thought dad was going to kill her, but he was happy. I never got to meet my niece, she ought to be three or four" Lenia says getting lost in her own story.

"But anyways when I was five Lex took me to a build a bear. She told me she was tired of hearing me talk about it. Back then in school that's all the kids my age talked about. And this girl, her name was Jessica I think, had just went and built her first bear. She bragged for a good week about it. I remember cause that week I rolled my eyes so much I thought they were going to fall out" Lenia says laughing at her own memory. Logan smiles at her while picking up her hand.

"So what did you end up building?" Logan ask while playing with her fingers.

"Nothing because eight year olds can't afford twenty-five dollar bears. However, they can afford to split an ice cream cone. I remember being up set when she dragged me out of the store, but the moment she brought up ice cream my tears dried up. I never did get one of those silly bears" Lenia tells him with a goofy smile.

"Now that's a shame. Lexie sounds like an great sister" Logan remarks while little squeezing her tiny hand.

"She was, I know she's out there somewhere" Lenia says getting a lost look in her eyes.

Before Logan can say anything else Peyton, Grace, and Mary-Beth run over. They all sit in front of Logan and Lenia with smiling faces.

"Yes girls?" Logan ask with an uneasy feeling.

"Are you and Lenia mates?" Mary-Beth blurts out earning a smack in the arm from Peyton. Lenia's cheeks go crimson as she attempts to hid behind her hair.

"Why?" Logan ask not bothering to answer her question.

"Because you guys look cute together and my momma said when a boy and a girl look at each other with big eyes and always smile at each other then they are most likely mates" Grace says giving them a big toothy smile, feeling proud of her self.

"Well your momma is a smart lady" Logan tells her while tickling her sides. Grace giggles and moves out of Logan reach.

"Lenia do you like my brother?" Peyton ask inquisitively. Logan turns and looks at Lenia waiting for her answer.

Mates, Packs,and All Things WerewolfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara