𓂀 𝕏𝕏𝕀 𓂀

Harry knew how loyal Hufflepuffs could be. But they weren't as loyal when he was Harry Potter. He didn't know they could be that dangerous for somone they were loyal to. But he wasn't complaining.

Of course, he did help start getting the houses to work together. Most of the Slytherins and Hufflepuffs were friends now or just friendly to them. That's one way to gain loyalty.

Hufflepuffs were strong, and he knew that. They also had caring hearts yet they could be worse than the devil if needed. That's why he respected the Hufflepuffs the moment he stepped foot into Hogwarts.

Vicious yet gentle. And very very deadly.

And here Harry found himself having tea and sweets in the kitchen with a few of his same year Hufflepuffs. Along with him was Newt and Azure. After the lovely incident with the whole dead ravenclaw and stuff, the Hufflepuffs had been babying him and spoiling him with sweets.

They had unlocked his sweet tooth again by how much they had him try. He wasn't complaining tho, he missed when he favored sweets. Even if he was given so many sweets Tom and the others made sure he didn't eat too much in one setting and still eat healthy food.

The Hufflepuffs he was with were name Linda, Carolyn, and Jasper. Harry had just finished teaching them how to make a cheesecake and they were not eating it while drinking their choices of tea.

They all jumped a bit when the entrance to the kitchen opened. They all leaned over to the side to see who had walked in. Harry smiled as Tom came around the corner.

"Its past curfew" Tom said with a sigh.

They quickly cleaned up the table they were using as the Hufflepuffs waved goodbye and left. Harry went over and clung to Tom's arm with a grin while Newt and Azure walked behind them.

Tom lead them back to the common room and luckily they didn't get caught. Draco was laying on a pillow by the fire fast asleep with Essia. It was a cute sight, especially when Harry knew who he really was.

Azure and Harry waved Newt goodbye as he left to go to his common room. Azure than said goodnight and tiredly walked to their shared room.

"Hadrian, I have a question" Harry jumped as Tom suddenly spoke. He turned back around to face him and nodded his head for him to go on

"Your...diary-"

'Oh I see' Harry thought.

"-is weirdly made, and I don't say this to offend you, I just want to know if it's made in code?" Harry smiled at him and nodded.

"Reknok" Harry said.

Tom looked at him in surprise. Harry walked over to the couch and sat down with Tom following but he kneeled infront of him.

Gently Tom held harrys small hands in his as he studied his face. Harry guessed he was trying to solve the puzzle.

"You...spoke?" Tom spoke softly. Harry just stared back at him.

Tom wasn't surprised at how beautiful and airy his voice was. That's how he had imagined it ever since they met.

"Reknok...what's reknok.." Tom said to himself outloud as harry started to play with Tom's fingers.

After a few minutes of silence Harry stood up and pulled Tom's hands as if trying to lead him somewhere. Silently Tom fallowed the command and fallowed Harry to his room.

Harry signaled for him to wait outside the door before he went into his room. After another few minutes he came back out and handed a book to Tom.

Tom looked at it and read the title. He was surprised to see it made in Parsletongue.

'Reknok alphabet
Language of the mixed
By Daniel Salazar'