𓂀 𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀 𓂀

"TOMMMMMMMMMMM!"

Tom fell out of bed and quickly jumped back up, wand in hand ready to attack.

After seeing that there was no trace of danger his eyes went over to harry who smiled at him.

"I love your voice and I'm glad you talked, but for fuckles sake Hadrian my dear, don't do that" Tom said letting out a sigh and putting his wand away.

Harry just giggled and held up a notepad, he was too lazy to sign at the moment.

'Azure is letting us stay with him and his sister for the summer, lets get our stuff cuz the train leaves in a hour. We still need to have a quick breakfast before we leave'

Tom nodded and the 2 quickly packed there things. They had packed most of their things the night before and it only took 12 minutes to finish.

Tom gave Harry a piggy back ride to the main hall with a Azure, Newt, malfoy, and black walking with them.

___

"Hadrian, get some sleep, your obviously tired" Tom said pulling Harry into his arms. They were already sitting in there compartment that they claimed waiting for the train the leave.

Harry yawned and nodded laying into Tom's embrace.

"I'd like to apologize, for my sœur and my tradition. Ze don't celebrate like wizardz here" Azure said.

Tom's eyes left Harry as he met Azures.

"What do you have planned?"

"We plan to zpend our summer at our traditional zummer home in Belgium, we do vizit fun plazez but we also go to formal partiez and dinnerz"

Tom hummed and nodded.

"Your English is getting better"

Azure brightened and smiled.

"Yez, Hadrian haz been ze great help!"

Tom smiled and pulled Harry closer.

____

"Zis way!" Azure led Tom and a sleeping Harry (Tom refused to wake him up and just ended up carrying him while shrinking there trunks) over to a girl, about 5/7, short black hair with purple hidden beneath along with a undercut. Pastel purple eyes she wore a white button up shirt with the 2 top buttons unbuttoned and black pants.

"Zis is my sœur, Azulejo! Azulejo, zes is Hadrian Peverell and hiz bien aimee, Tom Riddle!" Azure smiled excited to have one of his best friends over for the summer. Azulejo looked at them and smiled sweetly.

"Bonjour, it iz an honor to meet ze Pevrell and Riddle, I have heard ze bezt thingz about you" she gave them a bow then motioned them to follow her.

"I've noticed that you two don't look alike, I apologize if that came out rude" Tom said looking back and forth between the two.

"I get mozt of my lookz from out mother, but I have dyed myz hair black" she responded.

"I see, well it suits you very nicely"

"You were right azure, he iz very charming "

Tom let out a chuckle as they all apparated away. They arrived at a medium sized fancy house, its walls were a marble brown, dark wood of a kind. It was surrounded by about 2 miles of land before leading to a village standing on the sea of water. It was a beautiful light to look at. Azulejo opened the door letting them all in first. Their bags were taken by a house elf that was in child clothes, the elf looked rather happy in them though. Tom guessed that they were happy to be in something comfy at all. Harry yawned and looked up. He smiled as he looked around the inside, it was like a cottage themed house on the inside. Harry loved the outdoors so of course he would like a cottage themed house. He'd always wanted to live in a cottage, even before he died.

"I vill take you to your vooms " azulejo said walking up the wood staircase.

---

"You three have fun, but ve very careful!" Azulejo said waving the three as they ran past the field to the village. They were dressed in comfy plain clothes and each had a sack of galleons. They crossed a few bridges taking pictures as they went by. As they made it to the plaza they slowed down and walked into the first store they saw.

"Paintings huh" Tom said as Harry excitedly looked around before grabbing the 2 by their sleeves and pulling them deeper into the shop. Suddenly he stopped, Tom looked at him questionably before looking at the painting he was staring it. It was just a painting of a woman beautiful girl, probably the age of 14. She had distant cloudy blue eyes and pale blond hair. She had a soft smile as she held a crown, it was a beautiful painting none the less.

Of course harry had different thoughts. That was no ordinary girl. He knew that face, those eyes, that crown. It was his little moon, with raven claw diadem.

'Luna.' Harry thought as he stared the painting down. As he 2 other boys tried to get his attention, looking away from the painting on the process, his little moon winked.

Wordlessly harry pointed at the painting and took out the bag of galleons.

Sorry, I've been very busy with school, there are many mistakes on here due to this being made on my tablet. Ill try to get more out like i promised.