𓂀 𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀 𓂀

Harry danced around gracefully as he got ready for his first actual day (back) at Hogwarts. He wore a white, cozy, thin shirt that hugged his frame. It reached down to his knees like a short dress. He had a black, wide robe that gave him enough room to move his arm or hide things in his sleeve. But it also gave him room to breathe. He had black socks on that scrunched up around the top, and he wore black Margaret loafer Celine shoes and, of course, his mixed tie. He had already washed up as he was an early riser. His fluffy soft hair played elegantly around his head and covered his AK eye.

As he walked over to get his bag ready, he saw Hades still asleep. Harry let out a small giggle and sent a small tickling hex at him.

He burst out laughing, and he threw the covers off himself. Harry stopped the hex as Hades let out a relieved sigh.

"Voodmorning to you as well, Hadrian," he said tiredly as he started rummaging for his robes.

Harry smiled and put the things that he would need in his bag. Due to him being in 2 different houses, his schedule would more likely be different than everyone else. Harry just shrugged and went down to the common area where he saw Tom quietly reading a book by the fire.

Walking over to him in light, quiet steps, he wrapped his arms around the side of his neck, getting a small snicker from the other.

"Hello Hadrian, how did you sleep?" Tom said, guiding Harry by one hand beside him on the chair he was on.

Harry smiled up at him and nodded.

Laying his head on Tom's shoulder, he relaxed as Tom wrapped an arm around him to keep them close. He went back to reading as Harry enjoyed the moment.

Harry had a small smile on his lips as he remembered all the times they would do this at the orphanage after one was sad or felt the need to be close to the other. Sometimes, it was even both.

________

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘴𝘱. 𝘏𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦. 𝘛𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮.
𝘗𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘛𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘊𝘦𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘤. 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮..

_______

Harry was shaken out of his memory as Tom moved to put his book down.
Hades came into the room along with Tom's  'inner circle'. They all left the Slytherin common room and made their way into the main hall. Harry was happily skipping next to Tom, who seemed to be enjoying watching him be so happy.

They sat together as expected and started filling their plates. Tom made small recommendations for Harry as he didn't eat much. So he didn't have a taste. He usually picked what looked best to him.

Harry now had a small puffed-up waffle with powdered sugar and light syrup. On the side, he had some fruit, and he had a glass of orange juice.

As the head of houses came around with their schedules, Slughorn handed him his. It looked strange, to say the least.

Monday- Wednesday

1st 9:00-9:50- charms (with slytherin and ravenclaw)

2nt 10:00-10:50-divination( with slytherin and Hufflepuff)

3rd 11:00-11:50-Arithmancy(with Hufflepuff and ravenclaw)

4th 12:00-12:50-Herbology(with Hufflepuff and griffoindor)

13:00-13:50- lunch

5th 14:00-14:50- Transfiguration(with slytherin and griffoindor)

6th 15:00-15:50 - Magical creatures (with slytherin and Hufflepuff)

Evening period 22:00-23:50-Astronomy(with slytherin and Ravenclaw)

Evening period 0:00-1:50- Magical Theory(mixed)

Thursday- Friday

Free time 5:00-12:50

13:00-13:50- lunch

5th 14:00-14:50-dark arts(mixed)

6th 15:00-15:50-Potions( with Hufflepuff and ravenclaw)

Evening period 22:00-23:50-Ancient Runes.(mixed)

Evening period 0:00-1:50-Magical Theory(mixed)

To say Harry was excited would be an understatement. He was vibrating in his seat.