𓂀 𝕀 𓂀

I am not dead, nor am I alive.

I met evil when I was only a child.

I won't just be a puppet on a string.

Sooth him. Save him. Love him..

"You allow the world to think you're heartless murder, and you're not."No. I'm afraid I'm just the regular kind of murder"

" I don't sleep; my mind has the scary capability of being dark and demented."You are afraid of your dreams?"No, I'm afraid of my memories."

We're all killers.
We've killed parts of ourselves to survive.
We've all got blood on our hands.
Something somewhere had to die so we could stay alive.

"Maybe we can fix each other?"

"What do you see in him?"Everything you don't."

"I'm here.." he whispered. "You can talk to me or not talk to me. But I'm here. "

I need to protect you.

"I was worried you had no humanity left inside you. That you might have actually become the monster you pretend to be"

"There's a Japan phrase I like.. Koi no yokan... it doesn't mean love at first sight. It's the feeling when you meet someone that you're going to fall. I'm love with them. Maybe you don't love them right away, but it's inevitable that you will"

"I look at you, and I just love you, and it terrifies me. It terrifies me what I would do for you. "

We were children thrust into a war.

And once it ends..

What will we become?

A weapon?

A monster?

A child?

No one expects an angel to set the world on fire.

Your hands are scarred from murder. And yet, I trust them completely.

Everyone has a secret.

꧁༒☬𝓚𝓸𝓲 𝓷𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓴𝓪𝓷☬༒꧂

Harry saw red in the pitch of darkness. He was not yet done with his goal. It made him flare in anger. The old coot had gotten away. He was finally dead, though. Yet met with darkness and cold. It didn't scare him, though. It felt just like the place he spent more than a century in.

He felt the anger in him sooth as a cold yet comforting darkness hugged him. Wispers circled him as a figure formed, holding him close. His once bloodthirsty avada k green eyes softened. Salty tears fell from his eyes as he realized he was to be free. He would never be free until the ones who hurt him were gone forever in the pits of hell.

"Who are you? Death?"

"...yes, but... Not right now." The voice was cold and lifeless. The magic coming from them held Harry close.

"You've done good, Harry, and I would like to let you finish what you have started."

Harry hummed.

"I'll bring you back to a time before you have been birthed. You can start over. Do what you need to do. Me and a few others will grant you a gift, for you can not take your place here with us yet. See it as a until we meet again gift. " they talked smoothly and softly, brushing their cold bone fingers through his dirty hair.

Harry nodded against him, looking up at their pitch, black eyes.

His cold hand reached up and touched Harry's forehead, a black mist oozing into him.

"I give you the ability of the shadows; it would be better if you learn on your own how to control it."

As he finished, 4 different lights flashed behind them. A woman with blond hair and pure golden eyes walked over to him with a smile as she lay her hand to his forehead.

A golden sandy mist oozed into him like the mist.

"I am life; I give you the ability to have impossibly fast healing and a mind defense against things much like dementors."

A person who was not man nor woman glided over to him. They had vines and flowers covering them with a long green dress. They had short brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.

They layed their hand on his forehead as a few flower peddles turned into a dust and oozed in him like the others.

"I am Mother Nature, and I give you the ability to attract and befriend any animal, with the ability to also speak to them and understand them."

Finally, a woman who looked quiet young but wore a fancy dress with a heart tattoo on her pale cheek came up. Her wavy dusty blond hair waved in the non-existent wind as her rosy pink eyes looked at him with happiness.

She softly put her hand to his forehead as a pink mist oozed in.

" I am faith, and I give you the ability of Master manipulation, not only that but the perfect features and face," she giggled and stepped back.

"We wish you good luck, Harry. From now on, you are Hadrian Peverell."

A combination of all their mists had circled him until things went black.