𓂀 𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀 𓂀

Harry was tapping his fingers against the window ledge.
Tom would return to the orphanage any minute now. He wanted to see his Tom desperately. As the year went by, Harry's body changed a bit. Harry knew that so would Tom's. Harry's face was still soft and cute; his hair grew a bit but still had the bottom poking up. His Avada green eye was still covered, but his clover green had softened more. His small child body curved a bit more, and he grew an inch or 2. His ears sharpened at the end, making him look like an elf. His pale skin stayed pale, but he had a pink glow across his cheeks. His lips stayed soft, pale pink. He had gotten a piercing on both his ears so he could wear earrings. He always wanted to but didn't get the chance in his last life. His abnormal tattoos had grown darker and more noticeable. Lastly, his hair was a bit more fluffy but still soft like a feather. Draco had grown a bit, too, although not much. He would stay the size he was now and wouldn't grow anymore. He was also looking out the window.

Harry was startled out of his thoughts when Draco let out a loud squeak. Looking over at him, Harry saw Draco, pointing with his little paw out the window into the sky. Harry looked over and quickly opened the window as phoebe came swooping in. Landing on the bedpost, she let out a happy chirp.

Harry smiled and pet her feathers softly. Harry looked back out the window as a figure stepped onto the property.

Joy filled Harry as he quickly jumped out of bed not caring that he had no shoes on yet. Running barefoot through the halls of the orphanage he ran down the stairs. Already hearing to sound of the front door opening only fed his excitement.

Draco was running down behind him somehow keeping up in step. He was something huh.

As harry reached the front open arms were waiting eagerly for him. Not waiting a second he threw himself into those open arms bringing them both down to the floor.

Draco jumped on him and crawled onto his head as Harry laughed.

"Holy shit Hadrian" Tom's familiar voice spoke with a chuckle.

After a minute the two got off the ground. Harry took that time to analyze Tom. His cheekbones had sharpened and he was a few inches taller, taller than Harry of course. His hair grew out and curled a bit. His pale blue eyes had a darkening shade to them now. He was quickly losing the baby fat that Harry had not yet nearly lost. He was a bit more built and was saw the similarities he had with his diary self.

Quickly the 2 went back to their room as to not be bothered by the other orphans.

>I missed you! Your too tall Tom!< was the first thing Harry signed to tom. He pouted as Tom chuckled and pat his head.

"You'll always be short my dear, I can feel it," Tom said with amusement.

Harry giggled as the two embraced each other in a hug again.

>how was Hogwarts! You promised you'd tell me all about it!< Harry signed as harry and Tom Sat down on the bed.

"Well it was amazing-" Tom went on to tell Harry all about his time at Hogwarts. He even told him that the Slytherins all respected him and some even started to count him as the leader. Mostly Abraxas Malfoy, Orion Black, and Rodolphus Lestrange. At that exact moment Essia poked his head out of Tom's sleeve.

Harry pet essia as Tom continued to tell him everything.