𓂀 𝕏𝕀𝕀 𓂀

Tom smiled at the homemade necklace charm Harry sent him along with a Slytherin green scarf. The charm was a small snowflake with different small gems covering it. It was absolutely beautiful. He carefully put it on the necklace that Harry made for his birthday. He then held the scarf, it was soft and unnaturally warm. It was also silky on the silver ends. His initials were at the bottom of the scarf as well in shiny silver.

Tom chuckled and wrapped the scarf around his neck. He let out a satisfied sigh from the warmth. It pushed all the cold in the dungeons of the Slytherin common room away.

Tom was snapped out of his daze from a knocking on the door. Turning around making sure to put on a pureblood mask he looked at Avery who nodded to him in greeting.

"Hello Riddle, professor Dippet would like to speak with you in his office," he said. He let a small bit of pity slip in his voice.

"Good luck, Dumbledore is the one to have wanted to speak to you," he said leaving.

Tom sighed and stood up. He put a spell on the scarf and charm so they couldn't be harmed or taken from him. He then went to the Headmasters' office and knocked.

He opened the door to see Dippet sitting in the head chair smiling at him while Dumbledore had a weary look in his eyes.

"Ah! Riddle I'm glad you made it!" Dippet said cheerfully.

Tom nodded his head to him and sat down in front of him.

"Now then, I was told that you were sneaking illegal dark books into the school. Is that true?" He said. Though Tom could see in his eyes he already knew the truth.

"No. They are illegal in most places but not here. And it's, not a dark book, it is grey. I also didn't sneak it. It was a gift from someone close to me back at my 'home." Tom answered with an emotionless expression.

Dippet smiled at him while Dumbledore's nose scrunched up.

"Who might the gift be from?" Dippet said. Tom couldn't help but let his expression soften as a small smile came to his lips.

He stares in a daze as he thought of Hadrian's letter when he sent him the gift.

"From someone who I am bound to marry one way or another," Tom said in a monotone voice that didn't match his expression.

Dippet chuckled.

"Oh, Albus! I need you to pick some stuff up for me, I almost forgot!" Dippet pulled out a list from under a few papers and handed it to Dumbledore who reluctantly flooed away.

As soon as he was gone dippet relaxed in his chair with a mischievous expression.

"Have you ever thought of courting them?" Dippet said.

"I have thought of it, but I still would like to know more about wizard courting before I try it" Tom replied

"What is their name if you don't mind me asking?" Dippet said.

"Hadrian...Hadrian Hallows Peverell.."

"Hadrian hmm? Is he coming to Hogwarts next year?"

Their conversation went on and on. Tom making a great ally and dippet getting the tea. Tom went back to the Slytherin common room with that bubbly feeling he always got in his chest when he thought of his Hadrian.

____________

Harry stared out the window where a ambulance was covering one of those obnoxious brats with a white sheet. Harry smirked as the police questioned Mrs. Cole. Dan Wicklow died a mysterious death. Ran and slipped falling into a ditch, hit his head on a sharp rock, and died.

It had Harry written all over it. Everyone thought that he died like that bit in reality... Harry Pushed him into the ditch stabbed him in the head with a pencil, shifted it to a sharp rock, and layed everything thing in place making sure there was nothing on him left there.

Harry happily repeated in his head 'he shouldn't have said that'. Earlier Dan had insulted Tom, called him names, and said about him being burned to death. Harry just  got revenge. That was all.

"Acho!" Harry rubbed his nose.

'Who's thinking about me?'