~1~

Me and Pansy were in the living room while mom and Aunt Bella was upstairs. "God I miss dad", I said, "Yeah but we don't want to go there because of the Riddle siblings", Pansy said. "Ykw? Fuck it, get dressed we're going there", I said as we both went to our rooms. I thought of dressing in the new style I found, I took the outfit and dressed :

 I thought of dressing in the new style I found, I took the outfit and dressed :

I sprayed some perfume and went downstairs to see Pansy dressed :

"Hold on, you young girls where are you all going?", Aunt Bella's voice asked from upstairs

"Hold on, you young girls where are you all going?", Aunt Bella's voice asked from upstairs. "Oh, to see dad", Pansy said, "And we promise not to talk with Tom and Mattheo", I said, "Ok then, be careful", Aunt Bella said as we nodded. Me and Pansy teleported to the Malfoy manor. We went inside and saw Mattheo, Tom and Draco playing carrom. "Holy shit sisters", Draco said, "Where is dad?", I asked. "His room", Draco said as we went inside and was going to go upstairs when, "What's the hurry? You didn't even look at me y/n", Mattheo said, "Cuz I have learnt habits saying not to look at shirtless men", I said as I went upstairs to dad's room with Pansy. 

She knocked on the door, "Come in", dad's voice said as we went in and saw dad on his phone, "My girls!", he said as we smiled. "Did mom let you come?", Dad asked, "We asked Aunt Bella, she said ok", Pansy said. "Nice, let's go downstairs", dad said as he went out of his room. We all went downstairs and saw everyone with shirts on, "Respect that", Pansy whispered to me, "Ikr", I whispered back. "Wanna join?", Draco asked us, "No thanks, we should be going now", I said as Mattheo looked at me, "This quick? You just came", he said as I looked at him. "Oh I thought you wanted me to leave Riddle", I said, "Oh come on, let's not start a fight today hottie", Mattheo said as I rolled my eyes. "Um y/n, we promised Aunt Bella", Pansy said, "Oh, that's the reason she doesn't care what I tell her", Mattheo said. "Btw Pansy, you look extra cute today ay", Tom said. "Dad, we're out", Pansy said as dad nodded. 

"Your staying right hottie?", Mattheo asked as I looked at him, "Ykw Riddle? Why not go and flirt with Astoria?", I asked as he raised an eyebrow, "You got a nerve to talk to me like that huh?", he asked as I chuckled, "I always got the nerve to everything Riddle, and your wasting your time here talking with me, have fun with your girlfriend, bye", I said as I went out of the manor with Pansy. 

Pov in Malfoy Manor :

"God can she actually have one conversation with me without grabbing my girlfriend to it?", Mattheo asked, "She hates Astoria, she bullies y/n", Draco said. "Well then, Ig we can have a great drama", Tom said as Mattheo smirked, "Children?", Voldemort and Lucius asked. Mattheo sent a message to Astoria and smirked.

They teleported to the Riddle manor and went inside.