bonus chapter

A U R O R A

Feeling little hands lightly tap on my shoulder, I open my eyes to see my twelve-year-old son standing directly beside my bed with his face only inches away from mine.

His bright blue eyes stared directly into mine, honestly scaring the shit out of me but I was too tired to even react.

"I want my presents...Now" Asher states as it's finally Christmas day and he's been counting down the days for about two months now.

Feeling a large hand slide around my waist and pull me against a hard chest, I instantly turn my body around digging my face into the crook of Killian's neck.

"Ash try that again," He says whilst Asher jumps in between us, making sure both of us are in his view.

Watching Asher's eyes widen as the realization hits him, he begins speaking quickly "I'm so sorry. Can I please open my presents now?" Asher asks politely making Killian and I both laugh softly at him.

Nodding our heads we begin to get out of bed, Asher holding our hands in between us as we all start walking over to Henley's room that's across the hall.

Quietly walking into her room, we turn the corner to see Henley and her best friend Greyson Vance sleeping in her bed, cuddling like they always do every time they are together.

Greyson is the son of Carlos Vance whose the don of the Spanish mafia, and who we've recently become allies with. Greyson is Carlos and Rachel's older son whose the same age as Henley, they also have a younger daughter named Gracie who only just turned five.

Ever since Henley and Greyson met a year ago they've been attached to each other. Killian always gets uncomfortable seeing Hen with a boy...even if they are ten years old but he's become extremely protective over her since the day she was born.

"Amore can you please wake them up, I'm going to go get a coffee, " I say to Killian giving him a peck on the lips before walking out of the room and down the stairs to see Luke running at me.

"Hey, Aurora. Merry Christmas, okay I need to go to the toilet bye" Luke says in a rush, going straight past me to the end of the hall where the spare bathroom is.

Shaking my head with a smile on my face, I walk through the house and into the living room to see that most people are here as we all decided to have Christmas at Killian and I's house this year but Dante, Alessio, Nate, and Damon are all busy so they can't make it this year.

But it's okay because they all came to New York last week to see everyone.

Mum, Ramona, William, and Kaitlyn are all talking on the couch with Christina and Zander on the carpet giving their ten-year-old son Brodie his Christmas presents.

Going past them and into the kitchen, I see Ariana, Alexander, and Kaden making breakfast together. "Hey Ari, Hey twinny...Alex why didn't you bring the girls?" I ask Alex as I hardly get to see his daughter Faye and his wife Sierra now that they've moved away, getting a cup of coffee in the process.

I already know where Ari's boyfriend is as we see each other all the time with them living down the street from me, so I know he went to his parent's house for Christmas.

He's perfect for Ari and everyone can tell just by looking at them together.

"Well, Faye is upstairs sleeping because she didn't get any sleep last night, and Sierra just had to pick something up from her mum's house so she should be here in about an hour or two" Alex informed me as I nodded in response.

Making my way back to the living room with my coffee in hand I make eye contact with Killian whose on the couch, almost Instantly making a smirk appear on his face.

Sitting down next to him on the couch, he wraps his arm around my shoulder as we start to watch Henley and Asher open up their presents on the carpet together, both looking extremely happy with what they got.

Hearing the front door open I turn my head to see Zara and Stephan walk in, along with Elliot and Livy behind them with the 10-year-old daughter Blaire.

Blaire is the perfect combination of them. She looks exactly like Livy but has blonde hair exactly like Elliot's, plus she has the nicest personality I've ever seen anyone have.

"Merry Christmas darling" Livy says as she leans down to kiss me on the forehead as well as Killian's cheek, meanwhile Blaire joins Henley on the carpet whilst Elliot sits down next to my mum.

"Grey just got picked up by Carson. Oh and Hayden said he should be here tonight, he's just having breakfast with his girlfriend's family." Killian says to me getting me to look at him.

Nodding my head as everyone is now in the living room, I grab the side of Killian's face pulling his face down and getting our lips to meet.

"I love you" I whisper against his lips feeling extremely happy at this moment. "I love you more mi amore" Killian responds with a large smile on his face, showing me his dimples.