3

WARNING: There is mention of rape in this chapter but there are no heavy details on the subject.

_________________

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to leave. I didn't want to hear anything about the people who made kaden and I's life a living hell.

Walking out of the office I slammed the door open and went to the oval where I know no one will be. I can't wait until the bell goes for the next period when I can be with my friends again.

K A D E N

I didn't want to stop her because I know that she has been through a lot more than me, especially with what Amy and Jack did to her.

FLASHBACK

"STOP!, PLEASE STOP!, IT HURTS!" hearing aurora's screams through the house, I opened the front door to see glass shattered everywhere and the ground covered in empty bear bottles.

Running towards the kitchen still hearing the screams, I knew it was Amy because jack was at work. Halting in my footsteps, I couldn't even think straight.

My 14-year-old sister was being held down with a naked man on top of her, all while Amy was next to them videoing everything with a sinister smile on her face. Clearly drunk out of her mind seeing as she can't even stand straight.

Grabbing my gun from the waistband of my jeans, I didn't even think twice about killing the basted that dared to hurt my sister.

Pulling the trigger, the bullet went straight into the back of his head making him fall on top of my twinny.

Rushing over to her I pulled him off of her, quickly taking my jumper off to cover her naked body, I didn't hesitate pulling her into a tight hug hating the fact that someone had their hands on her and I wasn't here to stop.

She was sobbing loudly against my chest, her arms wrapped around my torso with no intention of letting go.

I didn't even care where Amy was going as I heard the door open and close behind me. I was too focused on Aurora and making sure she was okay.

"Shh....your okay, I'm here, you're going to be okay" I whispered soothing words into her ear while brushing my fingers through her hair. It's always calmed her down ever since she was a baby.

After what seemed like hours, she finally spoke up but she sounded so broken. "K-Kaden eve-everything h-hurts. Please make it s-stop" she cried loudly, hugging me like I am going to disappear any second is she let's go.

END OF FLASHBACK

"AURORA, GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW" the principal yelled starting to go after her but she would already be on the oval by now.

"Sit the fuck down, you will not stop her" grabbing the principles arm, I threw him back down on his chair leaning over him.

Placing my gun under his chin I looked him in the eye "We do not care about those people. Do not mention them to us, ever again, or you won't live to see your wife and kids again."

I didn't care that I just showed the principal my gun, I just get mad when I hear about them and don't think about my actions.

Walking out of the office, I went to meet up with aurora after I messaged the group chat.

The Avengers:

me: everyone meet on the oval, the police just confirmed Amy and Jack's death.

me: Aurora didn't take it well.

Damon: on my way.

Ari: Livy and I will be there soon.