21

It is now dinner time and I have tortured the shit out of Dimitri, blood is now covering my entire body.

I'm still going to keep him alive so he can rot and have a slow death. He doesn't deserve a quick and easy death considering he is a rapist along with many other things.

But he's my rapist and that's what really matters to me right now.

Walking over to the table with all of my weapons, they are now all covered in his blood. I've used every single weapon I own on him and luckily for me when he was able to speak again he didn't even have the energy to scream.

"Please stop, please I can't take it anymore" he whimpered as I go to punch him in the stomach again. Punching him again twice as hard as I was going to I grabbed him by the throat making him look up at me. "Just remember you didn't stop when I was saying that to you," I said smirking before walking out of the room.

Walking through the kitchen I completely forgot that I was covered in blood from head to toe. "I will get changed and come down for dinner," I said to everyone as I quickly ran up the stairs and straight into my bathroom.

Having a quick shower I went into my wardrobe to get into a change of clothes for dinner.

Running down the stairs because I know my father and Alexander hate it when people are late, I pull my hair into a messy high ponytail as I enter the dining room. Everyone is already sitting down in their spots staring at me, everyone holds in their laughs as I nearly trip on my own feet while getting to my seat.

"I think that is the fastest you have ever had a shower and gotten dressed," Killian said while pulling out a chair for me to sit next to him. Sitting down in my seat he is quick to put his hand on my thigh underneath the table. "Do I normally take a long time to have a shower?" I smirked already knowing the answer because he always comes in my shower making me take longer.

"I refuse to answer that right now" he replied awkwardly making me laugh as all of my brothers give us disapproving looks while everyone else looks confused. My brothers have already told me that they like us together but when it comes to us kissing or touching, they want to kill Killian.

Right on time the food gets handed to us as everyone starts eating dinner but I wasn't that hungry. "So when is this wedding going to happen" Mum spoke up, grinning from ear to ear making me choke on my food.

I almost forgot about that situation.

"We have organized the date and it will be in 2 months' time" Killian's father spoke looking me straight in the eye without taking his eyes off of me. Moving away from his glare I took Killian's hand in mine while starting to play with the rings on his fingers.

Blocking out the conversation between everyone because I am really not ready to talk about it, I hear Killian doing all the talking for me while I continue to play with his rings.

It's oddly calming.

Feeling a large hand grab my chin and lift my head to the side, Killian is looking at me while smirking. "Yeah?" I question looking confused because everyone is staring at me. "You need to eat your dinner, I know you haven't been eating a lot lately so you can't leave the table," he said sternly while pointing at my full plate that I haven't eaten a bite of.

He sounds like a father talking to his daughter.

Giving him puppy dog eyes that I know he can't refuse he turns his head and closes his eyes, refusing to look at me. Grabbing his face and making him look at me, but he still has his eyes close.

He's literally a massive baby.

Future Mafia don my ass.

"look at me," I said while tapping his face "No because I know you will give me those eyes again".