credits

Ryan
"Rye never did make it as a streamer, but he did do something much more remarkable. He went back to school and became a high school counselor, helping the teenagers who were bullied and alone."

Brooklin
"Brook spent three years in Cambodia with Habitat for Humanity. She figured out what life was truly about, and it wasn't brand names or sports cars. She brought her experiences home to the States, turned around her relationship with Rye, and adopted a little girl who was born of rape."

Hayden
"Major became a senior partner of his company after years of hard work and devotion. After giving his life to projects and test groups, he realized he was missing something—love. But life has a way of working itself out because the day of his best friend's wedding, he finally met the girl of his dreams."

Melody
"After finishing school, Melody followed Lani to Orlando and became a real estate agent. She found the house that her best friend would later raise three children in. On her quest for neighborhood domination, she schemed a proposal out of Ronnie. They eloped after discovering that she was pregnant."

Lani
"Lani became a highly requested wedding planner under Fuller Events. She catered to the bridezilla wishes of a handful of famous celebrities, including none other than Sapnap when he miraculously found a girl to settle down with. She also achieved the single greatest goal possible—raising three beautiful children with the love of her life."

Clay
"Clay revealed his face to the world, but he still keeps the important moments of his life private. He shared his wedding day with his closest friends away from the cameras and fans. Though he loves being an influencer, he loves being a father and husband more. Family is everything to him, and he wouldn't trade his for all the privacy in the world."

The cast of Once Upon a Stream would like to thank you for reading by sharing their favorite bloopers throughout the series. Stay tuned for their funniest moments!

And to the very first readers, I thank you especially. You took a chance on a new story that didn't have much to show for itself. It's people like YOU that give authors the motivation to keep trudging through writer's block and long nights. So, thank you! I hope you stick around for the next adventure: She Chose Me.