GOOD THINGS COMING!

Hi guys!!!

Firstly, I am once again so sorry for being gone so long. My life continues to be crazy but it's finally settling down a little. School will be over this week which means I will have so much more time for writing. 

And you guys...I have SUCH a good idea for a multi chapter story! I am literally so excited to write it. I can't stop thinking about it. You guys are gonna love it, I just can't wait. It's gonna have it all, love, fluff...a little angst...

In fact, I'm so excited for it that I know I won't be able to resist writing at least one chapter and releasing it very very soon! I promise there will be at least one chapter by the end of this month. If everything goes according to plan, maybe two? If I'm feeling crazy? Either way, this story is going to be long. Longer than Love is Quirky!

At the very very least, I promise one chapter of the new multi chapter story this month!!

Also this book is at 3K views??? What the heck?! THANK YOU! From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much! I appreciate all the comments and sweet messages from you all. It means so much to me that people are enjoying the stories I write.

I love you all! I hope all you lovely people are doing wonderfully and I can't wait to share this new story with you all! Have a great day! <3