1K Views Celebration

You guys! This book has over 1K views! That's INSANE!

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my stuff and for all your votes and comments. I truly treasure them all. It makes me happy to know that other people might enjoy the things I write and that other people love Shoji as much as I do too!

I know that 1K could be considered very little here on Wattpad, but I just want to say that I feel so honored and amazed that I could even reach that! I still can't believe it. I never thought I would have the courage to write stories, let alone post them online for people to read! Thank you all so much, I really can't even say thank you enough!

You all voted for what you wanted to see next, and I really took all your comments into consideration! Another multi-chapter story is what got the most votes, and it is in the works I promise! I just want to finish it completely before I post it. 

To get you excited, I've got a multi-chapter story and also a Christmas themed story coming your way! 

I know I've been gone for like a month (sorry!) so I wanted to post something, and also to celebrate getting to 1K! 

So in honor of 1K and to hold you over until I can post something more substantial, here's some of my Shoji headcannons! I hope you enjoy them! Let me know if you agree with any of these or what some of your favorite headcannons are!

Again, thank you so much for getting this book this far! I love and appreciate you all! ♡

---

- Shoji actually really loves going shopping with you!
- Will never ever let you carry any of the bags though.
- "What else are all these arms for?"
- Doesn't even mind waiting while you try on clothes. 
- Always gets a smoothie at the mall. (Don't ask me why, I just feel like this is true lol.)

- Is the type to whisper sweet/funny things into your ear with a dupli-arm, all the while keeping a serious expression on his face.
- Even though he's quiet, he is so so funny.
- Always says the best witty one-liners under his breath.
- He has a really cute laugh too!

- THE SHYEST BOY
- It will either be up to you to make the first move or you will be waiting possible YEARS for him to do it.
- He gets so flustered around his crush.
- I feel like Shoji would be really shy and slow to make a move, but once you're together he is all in. He loves being your partner!

- Leaves you sweet notes in your locker, hides them in your bag, wedges them in between the pages of your books. You honestly don't know how it does it so easily and without you noticing!
- Walks you everywhere to make sure you're not lonely and that you're safe. 
- Will stay up all night with you if you can't sleep. 

- He's the guy you want to bring home to meet your family.
- Your parents/family would LOVE him. So polite and respectful.
- He's so nervous to meet them all, but he does a great job.

- Would hate the media and the paparazzi when he becomes a pro hero. 
- As he gets older, he does get more confident. Still, he can sometimes get triggered and be reminded of all the bullying from the past. 

- He takes excellent care of you when you're sick.
- Reminds you to take your vitamins/medicine.
- Makes you homemade soup. 
- Speaking of that, he's an excellent cook. Picked up a few tricks and tips from Sato! Plus with all his extra hands and arms, he always has dinner on the table in no time. 

- Shoji is so soft for you, but he'll defend you with his life.
- Rarely gets aggressive with people, but when he does? They better watch out!

- If you've read Love is Quirky you know I headcannon Shoji to have a tan line across his face from years of wearing his mask.
- I don't know why, but I just find this to be so adorable!

---

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but let me know if there's certain situations or instances you want to know my headcannons of Shoji for! 

See you guys really soon for at least the first chapter of the new story! ♡