Episode 10: The Final Fire and Ice

(Intro)

The war has continued on in Dragon City, the Fire Birds still defending the city and the Ice Serpents still wanting to freeze them. But the war is affecting the realm, the sky became Fire and the land became Ice. Master Eon, Kaos, and Kassondra are with the moles trying to keep the strong gate hold. But the gate began to freeze and Master Eon made sure everyone was prepared for the arrival.

Master Eon: "Be on your guard! The Ice Serpents may be strong, but we have the courage within us. Let's not show them who we are afraid of!"

The moles were ready, as the gate burst into ice and the Slither Crawlers stormed the city destroying or freezing in their path. Kaos and Kassondra battle the Crawlers, while Master Eon battles the cold-blooded griffins then meets his old fallen friend, King Pen.

Master Eon: "My old friend, I know you have a cold-heart to serve him. But what I must do to stop you is to fight you."

Cold-Blooded King Pen didn't talk but hisses with an aggressive tone and ready to fight him. Master Eon prepares himself, and they both fight each other. In the sky, Volteer, Cyril, and Terrador are still battling the Cyber-Dragon, but then they combine into Mega Cyber-Dragon and continue fighting them. On the top of the wall, Flame and Ember help the moles to reload the cannon and fire at the serpent's tank. Hugo was leading the moles to aim and fire to which target they should attack. Kazuya was on the balcony seeing the skies becoming into fire as he knows the war is affecting the realm. He then sees the giant Stone Phoenix still battling the Slither Dragon, as both of them still not back down. Then the Phoenix strikes through the it's armor shells which injured it, as it then slashes with its wings at the Phoenix' chest. As Kazuya sees many things are happening, a loud crash comes from the side of the city and he notices the battle is going on. Malefor was really beaten but not giving up, as Silther still remained invincible.

Silther: "Still getting up? You do realize you can't be an Amphiptere Elder."

Malefor: "*Ptui* I'm just warming up." As he pretends not to be hurt.

Silther was gonna finish him but then sensed a presence as he knew it was the Fire Master. He turns as the fire ball hits him. And he sees Kazuya with his wings in flames.

Silther: "You..." As he spread his wings and flew towards him.

Kazuya led him away and use his flames and attack everything at Silther, but it wasn't enough as Silther blast a ice beam at him, as Kazuya unleash his Phoenix fury before the ice beam hits him which blow him to the top of the building. And the explosion alerts Aiko as she sees her father has crashed into the roof.

Aiko: "Father!" As she hurried to save him.

Hestia sees her daughter and knows she's gonna save her father from Silther.

Hestia: "Aiko, wait! It's too dangerous to face him."

But Aiko wasn't listening as she raced to save him. Kazuya was okay but still thanks to his immortality, as Silther confronts him at last.

Silther: "The Sixth Phoenix, at last I finally meet you."

Kazuya: "Silther, you have unbalanced this realm and destroying the only for these creatures."

Silther: "No, no, it's you who have unbalanced this realm. You are responsible. You did this to them, and the serpents. "You are a Murder, a Traitor, and a Liar to your people and your daughter." You will join with your Phoenix, as they judge you for who you truly are. And when they do, I will take over the Fire and bring my legions to conquer both here and Skylands."

Kazuya: "Then I must do what I must to stop you from completing your desire." As he made his move.

Silther attacks him, as they both fight and battle. Kazuya used every flame he had and attacked him. But Silther has no pain because the flames were weak and he used his tail to crush him. Kazuya dodge, but Silther blasts ice shards at him, as he blocks with his flames but one gets through and stabs his leg. He bends down weakly as his flames die, as Silther has finally got him.