Episode 5: The Emperor's New Armor

(Intro)

At the Ice Palace, Cold-Blood has given a test on his latest experiments of using venom for the Slithers. As his work succeeds, he then slithers to see the Ice Emperor.

King Cold-Blood: "My Ice Emperor, I have made progress with the Slithers' venom. They're so venomous they can..."

When he looks, he sees Silther is coughing harder as he slither to him to check his conditions.

King Cold-Blood: "Your condition is getting worse. Pretty soon, your fever will become stronger and corrupt your body. If it does then..."

Silther: "I know!" As he yells at him. "This coldness is killing me! I need that drawing to be found in this pathetic snow if I am to become the Seventh Amphiptere, if the Skylanders or the Fire Birds stop getting in my way!" As he then coughs harder from anger.

King Cold-Blood: "Your anger is making it worse too. You must rest until we find it. Please, my Emperor, rest in your throne and remain in the cold conditions."

Silther: "*Heavy sighs* Fine, but I want that drawing if I am able to save myself from this. Understand?"

Cold-Blood nodded as understands and slither away. Dark Spyro overheard what they said and saw Silther's conditions.

Dark Spyro: "The coldness' killing him, seems like he needed that staff for something." As he figured. "Maybe a little show might help to ease your anger."

Meanwhile, in Dragon City at the Temple, Spyro and his team and their friends were training together. Then the guards ask Team Spyro to come meet with the Guardians, as they meet them.

Ignitus: "Skylanders, our friends here have returned and brought the good news."

As he shows them that Hunter has returned with his pet the falcon.

Hunter: "My friends, I have a message from my village." As he gave the note to them. "It foretold that one of the cheetahs had got the locations to the Ice Serpents' palace."

Jet-Vac: "That's great, but wait, how did they know where this palace is?"

Hunter: "They told me they got it from the old hag. We do not know who he is but he told us where the Ice Serpents are."

They open the message and read "The Ice Emperor's palace is in the Arctic Island. Follow these coordinates and you will find his palace. Save us, Skylanders."

Eruptor: "All right, now we can finally bring the heat on this giant serpent dragon." As he ready to bring the heat with his fist.

Stealth Elf: "Wait, Eruptor. We don't even know if that's the right coordinates. And who was that hag, how did he know where they were?"

Spyro: "Doesn't matter, if the Ice Palace there then so did Cynder. We have to stop that wedding now."

Jet-Vac: "We can't rush if we need to know the coordinates. And these coordinates are very....." As he looks at it. "Difficult. I think we're gonna need Sprocket and her new inventions she's been working on today."

Pop Fizz: "New inventions? Why did tell us that she's making new inventions?" He asked.

Eruptor: "Pop, were you listening when she says she's making new inventions?"

A flashback when Sprocelt tells them she's working on her new inventions and Pop wasn't listening but mixing his potions. Then another day, she reminded them again and Pop still wasn't listening but mixing potions. And another day, she reminded them again and Pop still wasn't listening. And Pop remembered.

Pop Fizz: "Oh, right. Heh, I guess I wasn't paying attention."

Eruptor: "Well, pay attention next time cause we're gonna be there to stop him."