Episode 4: Flame, the next Fire Guardian

(Intro)

In the Dragon Temple, Flame was with Ember ever since they still spent time together and loving.

Ember: "I love it when I spend more time with you, Flame. You make me feel more lovable and hot."

Flame: "I can make myself hotter by sweating with my Phoenix crystal." As he then unleashes his fury making himself hotter.

Ember: "Mmm... " As she thinks. "Need to be more hot." As she then unleashed hers and cuddled with him.

This makes Flame blush and startled to feel more warmer until Terrador interrupts their moment.

Terrador: "Flame.... "

Flame and Ember separate when Terrador interrupts their moment. They blush and pretended they were doing nothing.

Flame: "Uh, hey, Terrador. We were just..... Hanging out, you know, just watching the sky."

Terrador: "I see..." As he knew what they're doing. "Anyway, Flame, Ignitus wanted to see you in the Pool of Vision's room. It's very urgent."

Flame understands as he tells Ember he'll be back, and she understands and lets him go to see Ignitus. Flame arrives in the area where he meets Ignitus waiting for him.

Flame: "Ignitus..." As he bowed.

Ignitus: "No need to bow, Flame. I'm just here to tell you."

Flame: "Is it something I need? Did I do something wrong? If I do, then I'll fix it and..."

Ignitus: "No, Flame. I only want you here because there's something about you and Ember's graduation."

Flame: "Oh, yeah, well, we did graduate from Dragon Graduation."

Ignitus: "Yes, but now this will be your new graduate." As he begins to tell him. "Do you remember when the Dragon Guardian became wise and old as they searched for their new guardian. Well, today, I am getting old for living too long."

Flame: "Too old? But Ignitus, you're not that very old like Eon." As he then saw Ignius' face a real look at him. "But not what I meant, I meant you're not very old. It's just that you've been living for a very long time helping our city be safe."

Ignitus: "Yes, that's true. But it's been a year for me doing this, and now, I am willing to retire from being a Fire Guardian. But not to worry, I have already chosen one to take my place. And that is you."

Flame backs up, surprising that Ignitus chose him to take his place as a Fire Guardian.

Flame: "Me, a Fire Guardian? But I don't know how to be a guardian. What about Spyro, he's your son, maybe he can be a Fire Guardian."

Ignitus: "Indeed my son will be perfect, but he chose to live in Skylands. I see the future for him having a family and friends. I respect the future for him to live on. That's why I chose you to take my place."

Flame: "But I don't really know how to be a guardian. In fact, being a guardian is not what I thought for my future."

Ignitus: "I know, but I chose you to be one. It's very important, Flame. I needed a new Fire Guardian to take my place. And you're the only one I can trust. Please, do this for the other guardians. They can't do it without their Fire Guardian."

Flame doesn't know if he is willing to become a Fire Guardian but Ignitus is retiring and giving it to him. Volteer, Cyril, and Terrador need another guardian to be their side. So he accepted to be the next Fire Guardian.

Flame: "Okay, I'll be ready to take your place. But I don't know what to do like you do."

Ignitus: "We have a lot of time, Flame. Follow me, I will teach you to be a true guardian."