Episode 1: Trust your Emotions

(Intro)

From the Fire Birds' Tomb, every Fire Birds were now upset from knowing the truth behind all this. The guards are trying to protect the Fire Master, but the protester wants answers why he lied. In the Kazuya the Fire Master's room, he sees every protest protesting the lies he told them. His emotions of seeing them angry and his lies, he still remains the guilt and blames of everything. Then his wife Hestia sees him feeling guilty because of the protester outside and including the outsider and their daughter. She cannot watch him just stand there doing nothing.

Hestia: "Kazuya, the Fire Birds are outside our doorstep. And Captain Burnt cannot keep them long enough for an answer. We must give them what they want."

Kazuya: "I... I cannot." As he replied. "The fact of what they all heard is true. Our people have trusted us for keeping them safe from the outside world, and now our secrets have been revealed. Silther's coldest anger has work. Now the whole world knows. I have failed our world."

Hestia: "Then what? Just stand there and watch our people protest outside. The outsiders need our help."

Kazuya: "The outsiders have already known the truth, Hestia. Even the Fire Warrior I have chosen to save their world, they trusted me but not anymore. And our daughter, she wasn't ready to learn the truth and it was now too late. Silther have brought hatred into our people and her, and the outsiders too. I fear the coldness of hatred has won, and I am no longer the Sixth Phoenix because of the cause of the Sixth Amphiptere's death. I was foolish to give you eternity. I must be punished and blamed for all this."

Hestia: "Please, Kazuya, it wasn't your fault. I too was blamed for this. Because we both kept this a secret, you, me, and Burnt. We did this to help them, and for our daughter, we've been protecting because we love them all."

Kazuya: "Yes, we do love them, but do they love us after what we did not tell them?"

Hestia believes so, but she refuses to let everyone be upset. So she went to find Captain Burnt where he was still protecting Kazuya. As she steps out, the crowds want answers from her as Burnt tries to bring her inside. But she brought him in, as the protest wanted an answer and the guards kept them back.

Captain Burnt: "Hestia, you cannot be outside in front of them."

Hestia: "I know, but I need your help. And it's very urgent. You must find Aiko and bring her here."

Captain Burnt: "But.... she won't come here anymore." As he told her. "She no longer trusts you and her father."

Hestia: "I understand that, but we cannot keep our people like this. Aiko must come home, my husband cannot be himself if she cannot forgive him. So, please, find our daughter, bring her home."

Burnt wishes he did not want to leave his guards behind but he must find Aiko to help their people to find hope. So he opens a gateway with his flames to find Aiko and enter. Hestia stays and watches the protest still there wanting answers from them.

Outside the world at the Dragon Temple, Nina and her team were with Aiko who still remains blaming her parents for everything she believed in. Nina cannot let her keep blaming what she learns from her father.

Nina: "This can't go on forever. We have to get her to trust."

Sunburn: "With what? We know her father was the cause of this. He started the war from murdering the Ice Serpents' Elder."

Nina: "That doesn't mean he's a villain. He's a good griffin, and a good father to her."

Camo: "Well, could a good father keep a secret with his family, not from his daughter."