Episode 8: Blast the Wedding

(Intro)

Somewhere, Dark Spyro is getting ready for the wedding. He's wearing a black suit but scarier to make himself more evil. The Icicle Serpents tell him if the wedding is almost ready.

Icicle Serpents: "The wedding is almost ready. We're gathering our guests you have asked to. Well, only some guests that are.... You know, Icicle Serpents."

Dark Spyro: "That will be enough guests. Just make sure my future wife is ready. I want everything to be perfect and ready. Once I'm married and in love, I'll have the power of the Dark Aether."

Icicle Serpent: "Dark-what now?"

Dark Spyro: "It was what I'm calling it. Aether is not too boring, but calling it dark is more cool. It will be the name for my power. Now, get going and don't waste my time."

The Icicle Serpents agree and slither to get the wedding ready. With Cynder, she was being worn by the Icicle Serpents trying to dress her. But she refuses to wear it.

Cynder: "Get your icy-hands off of me!"

Icicle Serpents #1: "You just needed to be ready. The wedding is almost half-in-hour and we all must prepare."

Cynder: "Well, I don't want to be married cause I'm already married."

Icicle Serpents #2: "Well, you are remarrying. Right now, we do not want to waste time for his wedding."

Then they got her to dress up as they made her look at the reflections of ice. She looks at herself and sees she's wearing a dark dress but evil.

Cynder: "What is this dress?" She asked.

Icicle Serpents #2: "It's a dress. He wanted us to make an evil dark dress for you to be his future wife."

Cynder: "Well, this dress is not what I have in mind. And I am not marrying him just because he wanted to bring my evil counterpart."

Icicle Serpents #1: "You don't have a choice, pretty soon, Dark Spyro will have his evil future wife and be married for eternity. Now, be ready or freeze to stay still."

Cynder stays still, as the Icicle Serpents start doing what they're doing. In the sky, the falcon flies around and sees the wedding. It flies away to return to its master.

In Dragon City, the moles help the Fire Birds to feel home and safe. Everyone is preparing for the war, and the Guardians have called upon the friends from Skylands Realm. Kaos, Malefor, and Kassondra arrive to help their friends, and bring the cadets along to help them.

Kaos: "We are all here to insist on stopping Silther and the Ice Serpents. And we know what has happened."

Terrador: "Ignitus gave us time to prepare. Silther and his Ice Serpents are buried underneath the snow but in our search for them, we found nothing. We presume they have moved somewhere to their new location we do not know."

Kassondra: "If they did move, then they needed a cold place to keep themselves cold. But where?"

Cyril: "I do not know, what do you think, Flame?" He asked him.

Flame wasn't paying attention to what they're talking about but Volteer got him to attention.

Volteer: "Flame?" He asked.

Flame: "Oh....." As he now pays attention. "Well, I think if we can keep searching for cold places, we can surely find them."

Kaos: "You sent three of your warriors to search there. Nothing was found."

Flame: "Well, maybe they miss something. I'm sure of it."

The three Guardians know Flame is doing his best to be the Fire Guardian but everything he tries to be one is way harder. Meanwhile, the D-Team were trying to ask Nina to join their team again. But she refuses because of the loss of her grandfather. All of them tried to give her Phoenix crystal back but she still refused.