Episode 3: Be my Dark Bride

(Intro)

Somewhere around a secret place, Dark Spyro is in a rush as the Icicle Serpents were slithering fast like they were hurrying.

Dark Spyro: "Hurry up! I don't want anything to go to waste! I have this plan coming up and it's very important! So slither! Slither!"

Cynder: "Can you just not be furious at them?"

Dark Spyro turns arounds to see her chain against the wall and disarms her power.

Cynder: "You know that being rude to them is not gonna make them slither faster."

Dark Spyro: "Oh, Cynder." As he walks towards her. "Save your sweetness, darling. They love when I'm angry. Besides, the coldness really chills me with hatred. Once my plan finishes, I will soon have everything I want. All thanks to Silther the Ice Emperor for bringing you here at last."

Cynder: "Hold on, bring me here?"

Dark Spyro: "Of course you. You are very important to this job."

Cynder: "What job?" She asked.

Dark Spyro: "Well.... " As he tells her. "Ever since I was defeated by your husband and your friends, I spent my day being ashamed of my defeat and failure to Strykore. I felt powerless and defeated until I learned about another villain who rose to take control of Skylands. I watched and waited to see how powerful this new villain was until he turned against all the villains just to bring orders to himself. That's when Spyro, your husband, steps up and defeats him with an amazing power I've never seen before. Soon, I realize that I need that power too, but someone wants him until he is defeated easily. Pretty soon, I can't get his power but maybe I can learn it. I tried to reach my full potential but couldn't. I then realized I needed to know how that power worked. The only one who knows how it works is Silther. He was once a purple dragon, and now a serpent. If he knows how it works, then it's him. I follow the dragons back into their world and they put him inside the frozen castle. So I waited and snuck in there to find him. When I was about to set him free, he somehow appeared right in front of the glacier reflections and spoke to me. He knew who I was, and I asked him how I could unlock my power like Spyro did. He said the only thing he did was to have friends and love. So I return to Skylands and learn that you and Spyro were married and have kids. That's when I finally learned that you are the one who gave him courage and love. So I've been watching you and your family for a long time and learning how close you are to him. I never knew how much you love him, and I finally realize if love gives him power then maybe it can do the same for me."

Cynder: "Wait, are you saying you..."

Before she can ask, the Icicle Serpents slither to tell Dark Spyro something which will make her disgusted.

Icicle Serpents: "Dark Spyro, where do you want us to put these black roses?"

Dark Spyro: "Hmmm, put them over there where those frozen pillars. That way, me and my future wife will love the smell of evil and be married."

They did what he said and went, and Cynder was even more disgusted.

Cynder: "Married you? Future wife? Eww! I'm not marrying you! I'm already married. You can't marry someone who's already been married to someone."

Dark Spyro: "Do not worry, I have my own plan coming that involves you to do something to complete my revenge. All I need is you and this." As he held two samples that were named Zoran and Nina. "I had Cold-Blood splice their blood from their father's blood and yours. Which brought me to have your blood in these. And now, all I need is their original mother."

Cynder: "Then why me if you already have my blood?"

Dark Spyro: "Well, I needed your blood to become evil, and your powers and memories for the form. And soon, I'll have my evil Dark Cynder to be with me, and I'll have the power of the Aether. But it's not gonna be called that way, I'll call it something evil. But I can think of it later. Right now, I want to kiss my future wife."