Episode 2: Staff of the Elders

(Intro)

    The Ice Serpents were still shoveling or digging through the snow until they found something which alerted Mindusa, and she brought Silther to see what they've found. And he was surprised they had found it. But not Dark Spyro, he didn't have a clue what they found.

Dark Spyro: "Okay, what are we seeing this right now?"

Silther: "This, my friend. The key to put the end of these Fire Birds." As he explained. "The secret of becoming a true Elder that was born with the power of the Phoenix and the Amphiptere. The Staff of the Elders. When the griffins and serpents cannot survive from the seasons, the creatures send their staff to choose those who can carry their powers. I learn that if the staff can make them into powerful Elders, then it can make me into an Elder. Which is why I must call the Ice Serpents to dig-up every snow to reveal to make me like them."

Dark Spyro: "But what if it doesn't, what if the staff rejects you from being an Elder."

Silther: "Patience, only the staff can tell due to my coldness, I can become like they were before and avenge the Elders' death. And this world, including Skylands, will freeze into their cold defeat." As he looks at the rest of the Ice Serpents stop shoverling. "Back to work, all of you!" Says angrily.

The Ice Serpents continue shoveling, as Silther return to his throne. Dark Spyro wondered if the Elder's Staff was the only thing that he needed for the Ice Serpents.

    At the Dragon Temple, the D-Team were training like they usually do until they were called from their Phoenix crystal. They return to the Tomb and meet Kazuya, as he has something important for them.

Kazuya: "Welcome back, young Fire Warrior."

Zoran: "We got your call, so what's the situation? Are we gonna fight bad guys?"

Kazuya: "Not exactly, this mission is gonna be very important." As he gave them a question. "Have you ever wanted to know how we, and serpents, became Elders with gifted powers?"

None of them know, as he tells and shows them the glyphs and painting.

Kazuya: "When the two mythical creatures came to our world, they created a scepter called the Staff of the Elders. A powerful scepter with an amazing power given by the mythic. It foretold that it can make those into an elder with an unlimited power to control the seasons. And now, the stories have been found."

Echo: "Found, by who?"

Camo: "Silther, that's who. And do you know where this scepter is?"

Kazuya: "No, I do not know where it is. When I broke the law and murder the Sixth Amphiptere, I use my Phoniex's power to sent it back where it cannot be found. And it cost to use my form of the Elders. But I know where I sent it, and to retrieve it."

Zap: "So, where is it?" He asked.

Kazuya: "The world has changed, young one. Climate changes the mountains and rivers. Which means it's lost into the climate but not lost anymore. There's an old Fire Birds' Temple buried underneath the mountain from the volcanic island."

Sunburn: "And why are we gonna go there?"

Kazuya: "Cause it has the stories about the first place when the mythics came to the spot with the scepter. The spot where I sent it to. If you find those stories, you'll find the spot. But be warned, the temple inside the volcano can erupt any hour. Pretty soon, the stories of the scepter will be destroyed and never again be found anymore. You must hurry and read the story. And do not worry about the heat from the lava, your Phoenix crystal will protect you from the heat."

Zap: "Don't worry, Fire Master. We were trained for this."

Camo: "You really think so, because I heard about Nina and Zoran's father once entering the volcano when it erupted with lava."