Chapter 23 - USJ: Start of the Raid

Start from the beginning

"You see?"

Kaminari gained a smug expression as he pointed at Katsuki. "We've only barely started socializing, and already you've made it abundantly clear to us the unpleasantness of your steamed turd of a personality."

"YEAH, OKAY, MR. VOCABULARY. HOW ABOUT I POUND YOU?!"

I snickered as I turned to the explosive boy. "It seems as though even people who are not as academically bright as you can realize your very own flaws and do not ignore it."

Katsuki glared at me fiercely. "I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR OPINION, DEKU! I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK! WHEN I BECOME THE NO.1 HERO, YOU'LL SEE THAT I'M THE BEST THERE COULD BE!"

'As a warrior, perhaps, but as a hero, never. What a ludicrous mongrel he still is.' I thought, sighing right after.

                  (explosive monkey)
"You know, bàozhàxìng hóu, an average person's brain weighs roughly 1,400 grams," Stacy started, deadpanned.

"One would think that is enough to make some room for common sense," I continued with a smirk.

Katsuki looked so furious that I swore I saw smoke erupting from his ears while some of my classmates chuckled. "You... Why you! DEKU, YOU SON OF A BITCH! I'LL FUCKING--"

"We're almost there. Settle down already..." Uncle Shota interrupted him with a glare. Reluctantly, he sat back down and calmed himself, letting go of the railing, which was now blackened, presumably by mini-explosions from his palm. I maintained my smirk as Katsuki kept glaring at me for the rest of the ride while Stacy snuggled up to me.

《 — ❆ ☮ ❆ — 》

∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆ ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆

《 — ❆ ☮ ❆ — 》

"We were waiting for you!"

Once everyone had departed from the bus, welcoming us was a hero, Thirteen. The Space hero's costume consists of a white spacesuit design using what appeared to be a puffy jacket instead of an actual suit, a black helmet with white eyes, and a pair of yellow boots.

'The Space hero, Thirteen. A gentleman hero who excels at disaster relief. Although, I feel as though this hero is more of a gentlewoman than anything.'

"I love Thirteen!" Uraraka declared rather enthusiastically.

"Let's go inside," Thirteen instructed, pointing at the enormous dome-shaped building behind her.

Class 1-A followed her instruction as we thanked her before proceeding inside the building. The sight that greeted us was an awe-inspiring interior chock full of disaster simulations ranging from flood wrecks to massive fires. The rest of the students stood, marveling at the effort that built this place as they compared it to Universal Studios Japan.

"This is a practical training area I created to simulate all kinds of accidents and disasters, and its name is the Unforeseen Simulation Joint!" Thirteen announced, striking a pose.

Uncle Aizawa then started talking with Thirteen quietly as she held up three fingers. On the other hand, my classmates were still observing the myriad of disasters in this facility. With a slightly annoyed expression, uncle turned to us.

"That problem can't be helped, then. Let's begin."

"Before we begin, just one thing... or two... or three... or four... As I'm sure many of you are aware, my Quirk is called Black Hole. It can suck in and tear apart..." Thirteen continued her speech about the risks of using Quirks to harm others. "...That is all! I thank you for listening," she finished with a theatrical bow, earning the praise of my classmates.