Chapter 3 - The Reject's Heroism: All Might

【♕ ❖✧❖✧❖ ♔】

(3rd Person's POV)

Izumi: "What the hell's happening here?"

Izumi screamed as she barged into the classroom, which was encased in a layer of ice. She was walking back to the classroom to walk with Izuku back home when she felt the cold air in the hallway. This alarmed her as she knows that only the Todoroki twins have an ice quirk in the school and they only use it when they're training, fighting, or angry.

Izumi: "SHOTO, SHOKA CALM DOWN!"

When she entered the room, the Bakugo twins and their friends were frozen up to their necks and the Todoroki twins had flames erupting from their bodies. Izuku was behind Shoto and he was frustrated that this happened because of him.

Shoto: "Katsuki, you're gonna pay!"

Shoka: "Take back what you said!"

Katsuki: *shivering* "D-Damn y-you!"

Katsumi: *shivering* "F-Fuck o-off!"

Shoto: "Why, you little-"

Izumi: *growls* "DON'T IGNORE ME! I SAID CALM DOWN, DAMMIT!"

Izumi screamed as she used her quirk to break apart the ice and dissipate the flames in the room to free the Bakugo twins and their friends from the ice. If they were in that ice any longer, they would have gotten frostbite. The Bakugo twins couldn't use their explosions to free themselves from the ice because it caught them off-guard and because the cold prevented them from secreting their nitroglycerin sweat.

∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆

Izumi: "So, why were they fighting this time, Izuku?"

Izuku: "Well, what happened was..."

The Yagi twins were currently walking home from school after the incident.

After calming the Todoroki twins down, the teacher called their parents. Their mother, Rei Todoroki came to pick them up from school and made the twins apologize to the students and the school for breaking their property. Thankfully, the two friends of the Bakugo twins didn't suffer any injuries, just a bit of a cold, but if the Bakugo twins themselves were injured, the Yagi and Todoroki twins wouldn't care.

The Bakugo twins were pretty angry about the situation though. After getting freed by Izumi, they tried to attack the Todoroki twins, but Izumi simply slammed them onto the ground using her quirk. They had to be restrained by the teachers until their parents arrived to take them away.

Izumi: "Seriously!? They said that!?"

Izumi: 'Those fucking idiots!'

Izuku: "Yeah they did..."

Izumi: "Y-You shouldn't take what they said to heart, big brother."

Izumi: *sobs* "I-I mean, I-I wouldn't know what I'd do if I lost you..."

Izuku: "Don't worry Izumi, I won't be going anywhere..."

Izuku said with a reassuring smile, letting his sister see his sincerity when he said that. Izumi also gave a big smile in response and they hugged each other in the shade of a sakura tree.

∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆

We see a man sitting on a couch drinking high-quality wine from a golden cup in an expensive penthouse. It was Gilgamesh, who was currently alone in the luxurious suite while his wife, Artoria, was still at work.