Chapter 19 - Battle Trial: Lover's Ferocity

【♕ ❖✧❖✧❖ ♔】

(3rd Person's POV)

All Might: "IT IS I..."

Mordred: *sighs* "Let's hope this won't be a clusterfuck."

Izuku: "Unfortunately, it will be if he's the one..."

All Might: "...ENTERING THROUGH THE DOOR, LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

The Symbol of Peace yelled as he struck a pose befitting his style by the doorway. The students of Class 1-A looked at him with admiration, excitement, and astonishment as they showered him with praise and expressed their anticipation of having All Might as their teacher. But, seven of the students looked at him and his approaching and floating wife with indifference.

Green Tempest: "Oh, dear... You should've said, "We are entering!" instead of that."

Class 1-A: "IT'S GREEN TEMPEST, TOO!"

All Might: "HAHAHA! YES, IT IS US!"

Green Tempest: "We will be teaching foundational Hero studies!"

All Might: "FOR THIS CLASS, WE'LL BE BUILDING UP YOUR HERO FOUNDATION THROUGH VARIOUS TRIALS!"

Green Tempest: "You'll get tons of credit for it, too!"

Inko Yagi said as she winked at the students while her body was still floating beside All Might. The people who knew about her neglect internally cringed at this. Her husband then did another pose and outstretched his hand, showing a card that had the word "BATTLE". To which the students had varying reactions of anxiety or anticipation.

All Might: "THE TRIAL OF BATTLE!"

Katsuki: *grins* 'The trial...'

Izuku: '...of battle.' *smirks*

Green Tempest: "Along with that... is this!"

Pointing at the wall on her right side, sections of it protruded, revealing 23 cases with a number on them. Continuing where Green Tempest left off, All Might explained that it was the Hero Costumes of Class 1-A. In doing so, the students of Class 1-A were delighted to know that they will soon wear the Hero Costume of their design.

Izumi: 'Good thing they're keeping their promise of not letting the others know I'm their daughter.'

All Might: "ONCE YOU CHANGE, MEET US AT GROUND BETA."

Class 1-A: "YES!"

After the two finished up their explanation, All Might and Green Tempest made for the door while the class got up. But, before they left, All Might asked Mordred something. She was in the front of the class, along with Izuku and Izumi. Their chairs only made a row of three in the front, making them look like leaders of the class.

All Might: "YOUNG MORDRED, MAY I ASK WHY ARE YOU NOT WEARING THE U.A. BLAZER?"

Mordred: 'Did this guy not get the memo or something?'

Mordred: "It's called fashion, old man. Look it up."

With that, the Symbol of Peace left the classroom with his wide smile slightly faltering. The students then left the classroom with their cases in hand. The only people that didn't have a case, or rather, didn't request for a Hero Costume made, were Anastasia and Mordred since they already got something. But, Astolfo had something made even though he already had his normal battle attire.

∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆

After all of the students finished changing into their Hero Costumes, they made their way to Ground Beta. The sounds of multiple footsteps could be heard as they were nearing the end of the tunnel. Once some of their figures became slightly visible, All Might started speaking as the sun's rays were directed at the first group of students.