Daisy: yes Oppa we gave all the cakes!!
And we even made new friends!!

Daisy replied with a cute smile doyoung bent down a little and pinched both of their cute chubby cheeks still giving them a cute and rare gummy smile. Well, gummy smile is not so rare in their family. His Yoongi hyung, his uncle yong-sun, Aunt yuna and his mom do-yun everyone had similar features and that pretty gummy smile.

Johnny: you should smile more you look so cute.

Doyoung heard Johnny's voice he looked up and saw Johnny with a genuine smile. Doyoung was about to reply but then they heard another voice.

Bongki: Hey Ahjussi quite flirting with my hyung!! I'll tell Joonie hyung!!

Bongki appeared out of nowhere and glared at Johnny with narrowed eyes making doyoung laugh.

Johnny: A-ahjussi!!?? Hey hey, young man for your information I'm too a hyung to you, just like your joonie hyung!!

Johnny huffed rolling his eyes but bongki just ignored Johnny and went to doyoung.

Bongki: Hyung ye-jun noona was searching for you.

Bongki informed and went near the two little girls.

Doyoung: Hey Babies Be with this Oppa her I'll go and check on the others.

Doyoung spoke softly pointing at Johnny. The two little girls nodded their heads with a smile.

Doyoung: bongki you too stay here with this Ahjussi I'll bring your noonas and we can go back.

Johnny: Hey!! I'm not that old to be called Ahjussi!!

Johnny complained but was completely ignored once again. Doyoung then left the kids with Johnny and went in search of his twin cousins and Mi-rae,
He didn't have to search that long as the three already saw him and walked toward him.

Ye-jun: Oppa here tae Oppa is on the line.

Ye-jun said as she gave the mobile to doyoung. Doyoung placed the phone near his ear and mumbled a small hello.

Tae: Hey hyung!!

He heard tae's voice which made him smile. It made him really happy that tae wasn't neglecting him and was being normal with him. Tae was one of the main reasons he realized that what he was doing was so wrong and decided to change himself for the good.

But whenever tae was being nice to him it only made him more and more guilty. He did so many disgusting things to tae And still, he was forgiven by that pretty angel. That's what ate him up every day, he must be rotting in jail for all the time he harassed tae, forced him to do something which he didn't want, tried to separate jungkook and tae, abused tae mentally and did many more things. but still, tae gave him another chance to change himself. The chance which he doesn't deserve even a bit yet got it. And he swears that he wasn't going to let it go. He'll be a better person. He's ready to do anything to gain his hyungs trust, his uncle and aunts' trust and most importantly gain tae's trust.

Doyoung: H-hey tae what happened? Do you need anything?

Doyoung asked softly.

Tae: Hyung is Jin hyung's parents still there?

Tae questioned making doyoung hum in response. Then doyoung said that jin hyung's parents were having a chat with yong-sun, si-woon and yuna.

Tae: Hyung can you do me a help?

Tae asked hesitantly and doyoung immediately knew what was it. He knows tae very well. So he replied

Doyoung: Jin hyung's parents will be there for your party and it's a promise.
And you don't have to worry about my mom. I heard My dad and my halmeoni are coming here And let me tell you my halmeoni can stop my mom just by a look. She's so scary.