Tae: you saved my number but you didn't save hyung's number?

Tae questioned raising his eyebrow

Jungkook: Your number was the first thing I saved, Even though I was mad you were the first one to come to my mind.

Jungkook replied warming tae's heart.
Then tae called his number and within 3 rings ye-jun attended the call.
Tae asked where they were and ye-jun replied that they were still at the church donating cakes for the orphanage that the church owns.

Tae: Is mom, uncle and aunt still there? Are you'll with them?

Tae questioned

Ye-jun: no Oppa! yu-jun, Mi-rae, bongki, daisy and daliha we all are With Doyoungie Oppa and the other tall Oppa. Didn't you tell us to always stay with Oppa and help him? So Oppa said he had to give cakes so we are here with him.

Ye-jun replied and then it clicked tae. He told his siblings to always stay by doyoung as he didn't want doyoung to feel left out. And now doyoung is trying his best to change himself so at this time if he's left alone there will be unwanted things that will cloud his mind so that's the reason tae told his siblings to not leave him alone. Tae even told them to keep bothering doyoung so that he'll be engaged in doing something and keep away any unwanted thoughts or fear that he's left all alone.

Tae: oh? Is it so? Can you give the phone to him?

Tae questioned and got a yes from ye-jun.

At the church~

Doyoung, Johnny and the kids were distributing cakes for the little children in the orphanage. It was Yuna's wish to do that at tae and kook's wedding so doyoung volunteered to do that for her.
The cakes were packed perfectly with lots of strawberries. That's what happens when you make tae choose. Of course, he'll be strawberry biased. So yeah the cakes were strawberry and fresh cream vanilla cakes.

 So yeah the cakes were strawberry and fresh cream vanilla cakes

Daliha: Oppa we gave all of them!!

Doyoung heard the little girl's excited voice he turned in that direction and saw Daisy and Daliha waddling towards his direction which brought a big gummy smile to his face.