An old friend

Hiccups PoV
"Is there someone who could help us?" I asked hopefully. Her eyes lit up as they looked deep into mine. She smiled. "Yeh!" She said. She grabbed my arm and pulled me off into the forest.

We arrived at a little cottage. Merida took me inside. It was packed with wood carvings and woodwork. And there seemed to be a bear theme. Standing behind a desk, working on an amazing bear carving, was an old woman with pointy features.

Merida's PoV
I took him to the witch's cottage. If anyone can help, its her. I just hope she's there. We went inside and there she was. She looked up and saw us. "Princess!" She said smiling. "Ah haven't seen ye in two years! How can Ah help ye this time?" She saw hiccup and stopped."who is tha' young man?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "I'm hiccup." He said. "Who are you?" Asked hiccup. "Just a humble wood carver." She said. I rolled my eyes "Yeh... Tha's wha' ah wanted tae ask ye abou'." I said rubbing my arm.
"My woodcraft?" She asked.
"No. Hiccup."
"What happened?" She said and suddenly two seats were behind us. I sat down and hiccup looked confused. "W-go on! sit down. An' tell me everything." He obediently sat down. "The wisps led us tae each other." I said. "And we don't know why." Hiccup finished. The witch looked at us for a long time. Hiccup leaned towards me. "If she's a woodcarver, why are we asking her?" He whispered to me. "She's an old friend." I replied "She's also a witch." I ended casually. He stared at me in disbelief. Then the witch spoke.