"Hey....Yong....wanna play..." Asked Yibo and Yong stared at him.

"Hahhh.....you are so big....and you stil think about playing.....god....what to do with these adults...." Said Yong while rolling his eyes. Yibo widened his eyes at his answer while Lanren was laughing silently.

"He indeed is rude..." Said Yibo and sat back on his place.

"I told you...." Said Lanren.

"Hey Yibo....will you come with me....for a moment...." Asked Ziyi and Yibo nodded and went with her.

She took him to her room.

"Sit here..." Said Ziyi and made Yibo sit on the bed. She opened her cupboard and took out a small white box from inside.

"Here..." Said Ziyi and opened the box in front of Yibo. Ther me was a gold bracelet inside.

 Ther me was a gold bracelet inside

"Mom...." Said Yibo.

"Take this Yibo....I prepared this specially for you...." Said Ziyi.

"For me...." Asked Yibo.

"Yes...when I got to know about Zhan's marriage I ordered for this....but I didn't get the time to come on his wedding...." Said Ziyi.

"You must be thinking....what kind of mother I am....who don't even have time for his own son....yeah I know i am a pathetic mother....I never did anything for Zhan....and that's the reason.....he never mentioned about me to you....isn't it....that is why you don't even know me when you came here...." Said Ziyi with a broken smile.

"Huhh...however....now we can't undo...the things we did in past...so just hoping for Zhan to accept us....but anyways....now you are our son too....so we will not leave any chance to give you our love...." Said Ziyi while smiling.

"Hey Yibo.....will you like to get a head massage....i do it really well..." Said Ziyi.

"No mom its fine..." Said Yibo.

"Ohh come on....come here" Said Ziyi and made Yibo lay down with his head on his lap.

She took some oil in her hand and started massaging Yibo's head.

"So....how is everything between you and Zhan..." Asked Ziyi.

"Ahhh...good..."said Yibo nervously.

"Ahh....I see...so when am i going to see my grand children..." Asked Ziyi with a chukkle.

"Ahhnnn.....ummm....soon.." Said Yibo slowly.

"Yibo....is there anything....tell me" said Ziyi.

"Mom.....will you be disappointed.... If i say....i don't want to have kids.....uhmm....now...." Said Yibo.

"Yibo.....there is nothing wrong in that.....its your body....so its your choice...." Said Ziyi.

"I am glad....atleast you let that out....from the morning only I am watching you whenever we talk about kids....your face just change colour....don't let it inside Yibo...feel free to talk or share anything you want Yibo...." Said Ziyi.