21

Jungkooks p.o.v. 

We walked into the store, hand in hand as we walked to find the aisle where the pregnancy tests would be. Y/n led me to an aisle and she began looking for them. What if she is pregnant? Would we be good parents? Well I think Y/n would be an amazing mom.. but I don't know how good of a dad I would be. "Found it" Y/n said and let go of my hand as she went up to the area of the tests.

"How many should we get?" she asked. "Maybe five.. or twenty" I said. She turned and looked at me "twenty?" she asked. I nodded "yes, in fact get every brand, we have to make sure you're actually pregnant" I said. She giggled "I'll just get five, and I'll test them at different times, and if one of them is positive we will go to the doctor" she said before turning back and reading on some of the boxes.

"Do you think you're pregnant?" I asked. She nodded "yeah,  I mean you came in me twice, plus you're mom thinks I'm pregnant.. so I wouldn't doubt it" she said. I nodded standing behind her. "What if you're not?" I asked. "Do you not want me to be?" she asked as she looked at me. I looked in to her eyes "no don't think that way, of course I want you to be... but if you aren't, do you wanna keep trying?" I asked. She smiled "yeah.. I like the idea of being a mom" she said. I smiled and walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her, I leaned closer to her "mommy" I slightly whispered

She giggled "and what if I called you daddy?" she asked. I smiled "you might turn me on" I said. She playfully scoffed and pushed me away before grabbing some tests "let's go check out" she said while grabbing my hand and inner-locking our fingers. "Wait I want banana milk" I said with a slight pout. She let out a sigh "I don't know why we need a baby when  you basically are one" she said and giggled, I smiled at her remark. "Your baby" I mumbled. 

After we got the milk we walked up to the cash register and placed the thing down for the cashier to scan for us. I pulled Y/n to me and back hugged her as I waited for our stuff to be finished scanned so that I could pay for it. After I paid for every thing we walked out of the store and walked to my car.

We walked out to my car and we buckled up "is there somewhere else you'd like to go before we go home?" I asked and looked at her. She looked at me "home" she said and slightly smiled. I gave her a smile before pulling out of the parking lot while my hand rested on her inner thigh.

When we got home I got out and opened her door for her and we walked inside. "There's the cutest parents" Tae said as we walked in. I shyly smiled "we might not be parents.. she has to take the tests first" I said. "How many did ya'll get?" Eomma asked. "We got five, I'll test them all at different times and we wont look at them until all five are used, and if one of them is positive then we'll go to the doctor" she said. Eomma got a look of excitement "I can't wait!!" eomma said with a big smile on her face. "I'll get you some water" I said and walked into the kitchen

I walked in the kitchen and saw Yoongi and Hobi sitting at the table "you ready to be a dad" Hobi asked. I smiled "yeah, and I'm so thankful that Y/n is gonna be the mom" I said feeling my cheeks head up.

(Your p.o.v.)

Its been a while I've taken all the tests, I took them all at separate times, and we haven't looked at them yet. All the tests were in Jungkooks bathroom, ready to be looked at. Me and Jungkook were laying on his bed, spooning up together watching tiktoks on his freshly washed sheets and blankets. "Are you ready to look at them?" he asked, his voice just above a whisper. He turned his phone off and turned me to look at him. "I'm nervous" I whispered. "It's okay to be nervous.. we're in this together" he said as his thumb traced along my cheek. "I won't leave if its negative or positive.. you're stuck with me" he said as he placed a quick kiss on my forehead. 

"Come on, lets go look at them" he said and sat up, pulling me with him. We both got up off his bed and walked over to the bathroom and seen all the tests laid down on his counter top, they are all face down so we couldn't see them yet. "I get one and you get one" I said as I reached for one of the test. He let out a breath of air and placed his hand on one. "Ready?" he asked. I slowly nodded. He gave me a slight nod before we grabbed the one we picked. I turned it over and saw two red lines.. positive. I let out a shaky breath of air and looked up at Jungkook. His eyes were glued to the test in his hands. I watched as his eyes slowly started to water up.

"Its positive" he whispered. He finally looked up at me and locked eyes. I nodded at him "this one too" I said. He looked down at the other tests that we have't looked at yet. We both quickly grabbed another one "positive" we said at the same time. One test was left to look at, but four of them already showed positive. "Baby, you're pregnant" he said and quickly wrapped his arms around me. My arms wrapped around his neck, tears threatening to fall. I could hear Jungkook crying as he squeezed me tighter, but not too tight. My fingers ran through his hair. I never thought I'd meet the love of my live.. and yet here I am in his arms. Well, me and our baby.

He pulled away from the hug and cupped my face. He had a big smile plastered on his face while tears ran down his face. "You're pregnant" he whispered. The tears ran down my face as I let out a giggle "we're pregnant" I said. He let out a giggle before his hand trailed down to my stomach, he rested his forehead on mine. "You're a mommy" he said as he stared crying more. He pulled me closer and picked me up, before placing me on his both room counter.

His hand cupped my face as he leaned in and kissed me passionately. You could feel the love we poured into the kiss we shared. The kiss soon turned into a make out session as we slipped our tongues in each others mouths. Letting out our whimpers, and before you knew it we started stripping our clothes off. The room got hotter as we grew more impatient. That was until we heard at knock from his bedroom door. 

Jungkook sighed and pulled away from our make out session. "It's probably eomma" he said. He started getting dressed, and once he finished he helped me put my clothes on. We walked out of the bathroom and he walked to his door and opened it "did ya'll look at them yet?" I heard her asked. Jungkook turned around and looked at me as if he was asking for permission to tell his mom the news.

I nodded as I walked up to them. He looked at his mom  "we're gonna have a baby" Jungkook said. Mrs. Jeon gasp "I knew it!' she said with excitement. "We have to celebrate!" Mrs. Jeon said. "But before we do.. I think ya'll should tell every one, when you're ready of course" she added. I smiled "we should do it in the morning so that Kyong will be awake" I said.

"I think that's a great idea" Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind, placing his hands on my tummy. Mrs. Jeon smiled at us "I'm so happy for you guys, ya'll are perfect for each  other" Mrs. Jeon said.

"Babeeee" I heard Jungkook whine as he came into the kitchen where I was helping Jin cut up things for some food he was making for breakfast. "Yes?" I asked. I felt him plant some  small kisses on my neck, wrapping his hands around my waist, slipping his hands under my shirt and rubbing my tummy with his thumbs. "I love you" he mumbled on my neck. I giggled "I love you too" I said. "We should think of some baby names" he said as he rested his chin on my shoulder. "This soon?" I asked.

"Yea! I have some in mind" he said excitedly. I laughed and rested my head on his "what are they" I asked. "Well if its a girl theres Ara, Binna, Bora, Chaewon, Chija and if its a boy Jeongsan" he said. "Just one boy name?" I asked. "Nothing else sounded good. I think I'm attached to it.. but if its a girl I think I like Bora.. no.. Ara- no maybe-" he said "Jungkook, I know your excited but just think on it, you don't have to name it right now" Jin said with his funny laugh. 

Jungkook laughed, Jungkook wanted to tell Jin before anyone else because they are brothers. Other than Jin and Mrs. Jeon, no one else knows. "When do we get to know the gender?" Jungkook asked. "I think its 18 weeks" I said "we would have to make an appointment" I said. "I can't wait for Kyong to wake up" Jungkook said as he pulled away from me. I smiled, "I know" I said with a giggle. 

It didn't take long before Jin finished cooking, and Kyong woke up. We all gathered up into the dining room and Jin and I placed out breakfast for everyone before we took our seats and started eating. I felt Jungkooks hand start to rub my inner thigh. As much as I'd like to read his mind, we have all agreed to not read minds while we eat as a family. I placed my hand on his and inner locked our fingers together. I felt him looking at me so I looked over at him.

He gave a slight nod. I smiled, "you do it" I whispered. Jungkook giggled "are you sure?" he whispered. I nodded. Jungkook smiled at me before clearing his throat and looking at everyone, catching their attention. I noticed Mrs. Jeon trying to hide her smile to not give it away yet. "So, me and Y/n have been dating a while now.. and we're moving further" Jungkook started. "Are ya'll getting married?" Yoongi asked. I looked down flustered. "N-no, not yet.. but I think we will eventually.. but the thing I wanted to say is.. Y/n and I are... gonna have a baby" Jungkook said.

I'm so sorry for not posting for a while :( my energy has been down lately but I'm attempting it lol <3