16

"Oh fuck!" Jungkook moaned as he thrusted in and out of me at a fast pace.

He had me bent over our kitchen counter, while he dominated me from behind. His hands on my hips, slapping my ass from time to time. "You like it rough, baby?" he asked while breathing heavily. My eyes rolled back as I gasped out "yes". I did it. I finally let him dominate me after a while. After this I don't think I could ever go back to dominating him.

"Ah! Fuck, baby, you make me feel so good!" he moaned out while going faster. This vampire body really gives you endurance or I would have came already. I felt his hand travel up my spine as he gently grabbed a fist full of my hair. He slowed his trusts down. He let out a whimper. "Look behind at me" he said. I turned my head and seen him with a smirk on his face, sweat on his forehead and chest. His hair slightly sicking to his forehead cause of the sweat.

He leaned down with his chest pressing on my back, and connecting our lips together. His hand still tangled in my hair and the other still on my hip. He pulled away from the kiss and rested his forehead on mine. He stopped thrusting "clench around me" he said. I did and I watched as he shuttered a little "fuck" he whispered out in a whimper. I gigged, "is my dom acting subby?" I teased. He picked his forehead off mine and looked into my eyes. "Hm? Say that again?" he asked. "Is my dom acting-" I quickly gasped when I felt a sting on my ass cheek. He was still looking into my eyes "Wanna say it again?" he asked. I bit my lip. "If you're gonna slap my ass again then obviously that makes me wanna say it more" I said.

He smiled but quickly covered it with a sexy smirk. "You want your ass to be eight shades of red?" he asked. I giggled and nodded my head yes. He shook his head with a smiled. "My bad girl..hm?" he said. He pulled my head back a little with my hair that's tangled up with his hand, as he started kissing on my neck. I felt him stat thrusting again, slow and steady. He placed little love bites on my neck, along with some more hickeys. His hand squeezing my ass before giving it a good slap "mmph.. fuck Jeon.. faster" I moaned out. He pulled away from my neck, kissing his way over to my shoulder as he trusted faster. I could feel my hard nipples bounce and graze accost the cold counter top with every thrust he made.

The way he pulled my hair, slapped my ass, trusted inside of me, and kissed all over my body.. its gonna send me to the edge. "I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. His hand that was tangled up in my hair let go and went down as his hand went down and rubbed my throbbing clit. "Shit!" I shook a little. "Are you being subby? Hm?" he teased. I opened my mouth to say something but all that came out was a subby moan. He giggled before thrusting faster "cum with me?" he asked, but I know he meant it more as a statement.. a demand.

A knock at the door interrupted us, but Jungkook never slowed down. It our pizza. The thought quickly vanished and my mind got clouded with lust again. "Scream my name, baby. Make the pizza guy hear it" he said. His hand not leaving my clit. He pulled his chest off my back and thrusted faster. "Fuck Jungkook! Just like that!" I moaned. "Cum with me, baby" he moaned.

Another knock at the door

I could hear Jungkooks heavy breathing, his panting and whimpery moans. I knew he was close and so was I, I rested my forehead on the counter top and continued to moan. Soon I reached my high "ahh!" I screamed. I heard his grunts, meaning he came too. "You take my cock so well, baby" he said and slowly slipped out of me.

Another knock at the door.

Jungkook whispered a string of curses under his breath "I'll be right there!" he yelled. I stood up away from the counter. "My legs feel like jello" I said and leaned back onto the counter. Jungkook chuckled as he picked me up and placed me down so that I was sitting on the counter top. He took off the condom and used his speed to get dressed. He looked at me as he was slipping his sweats on "you stay right there, beautiful.. I'm not done with you" he said before walking off to get the pizza.