19

Jungkooks p.o.v.

Me and Y/n were sitting at the big dinner table in the dining room with every one else while we ate dinner. Y/n and Eomma made it together, and it is amazing. I looked over at my right side and seen Y/n eating. I smiled at how cute she looked. I placed my hand down on her thigh and gently squeezed it before I went back to eating, not taking my hand off her. 

While in the middle of eating I felt Y/ns hand wrap around mine as she placed my hand on my lap before letting go of my hand and continued to eat. I looked at her with furrowed eye brows. I slowly placed my hand back on her thigh, but closer to her knee, thinking my hand was to close to her.. cherry.. and that she might have been slightly uncomfortable. 

She again took my hand off her thigh and placed my hand in my lap. My brows furrowed more and I looked down at my plate. I wonder if I made her uncomfortable. "Hun, are you okay?" I heard Eomma say. I relaxed my eyebrows and looked up at her and she was already looking at me "yeah I'm okay, why?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders "just looked like you were thinking hard about something" she said. Eomma doesn't allow mind reading from anyone at the dinner table, so she doesn't know what I was thinking. 

I shrugged my shoulders "nope, the food is just too good" I said and smiled at her. She smiled back "Y/n made helped make most of it" she said. I slightly nodded and looked back at my plate before taking another bite of food.

After we all ate, Eomma asked me to give Kyong a bath and get him ready for bed while her and Y/n cleaned up the kitchen and dining room. I agreed and ran some warm bath water with bubbles for Kyong. Before long Kyong was in the bathtub playing around with the bubbles. He'd occasionally splash too hard and get water on me and the floor, and he'd get a lot of bubbles in his cupped hands and blow them at me. I'd laughed and get some before blowing them back at him.

Kyong giggled loudly when I did it back to him a second time, before he splashed me with more water. I slowly wiped the water and bubbles off my eyes before playfully glaring at him. He smiled up at me. I smiled back "okay.. enough playing, we gotta get you clean and ready for bed" I said. Kyong slightly pouted "okay" he said.

"Jungkook!!" I heard someone yell for me from the living room. I groaned and stood up "you get five more minutes to play" I said and he nodded with a big smile on his face. I opened the bath room door before walking out and leaving the door slightly open just in case something happens.

I walked into the living room and seen Jimin sitting on the couch looking at me "someone got soaked" he said. "Shut up" I said and rolled my eyes "now what do you want?" I asked. "Oh Y/n wanted you, shes in the kitchen" he said and smiled.

I nodded and walked to the kitchen and seen Y/n finishing up the dishes. I walked up to her "you needed me?" I asked. She looked at me before slowly looking me up and down. I started to make me flustered. 

"Did you get in the bath or did Kyong?" she asked and giggled. Oh. She looked me up and down cause I'm soaked. I playfully scoffed "me and Kyong were splashing each other" I said. She smiled as she dried her hands. "So if there is any bubbles on me or in my hair, its cause we kept blowing bubbles at each other" I added.

"Well.. you look hot when your white shirt is wet" she said while checking me out. I smirked at her, starting to get turned on but I quickly cleared my throat "th-thank you.. why did you need me?" I asked. "I was gonna tell you about when your hand was on my thigh.. I took it off cause it uh... it started turning me on" she whispered the last part. 

My smirk came back "did it?" I asked in a teasing way. She slowly nodded "so we can finally use that king size bed of mine?" I asked. She smiled at me "give your brother a bath" she said before turning back to start drying the dishes she just washed.  "After?" I asked. She turned her head and looked at me with a smirk on her face. I looked into her eyes that was full of lust. I smiled back before walking back to the bathroom to finish giving Kyong a bath.

So I know this chapter is hella short, but this is all I can can post until next week, but I wanted to post something for you guys. Love you guys, thanks for the wonderful comments <33