His car engine starts. I walk to the garage to see him off. "Likkle lata wi link bro" he tells me as he reverse out of the garage.

"Ah..."

I return inside and I hear the car speed off ... the gates close afterwards.

I sit in the living room and start checking my emails .There's not much to do for today, besides checking the monthly profits and making notes of the different events at the new restaurant for this upcoming week. Promotion is all I'm focusing on as it relates to this new business, I'm still not sure what I want to do as yet to pull locals in.

It is quite easy to recommend the restaurant to the tourists who visit the villas but I want it to be welcoming to everyone.

Besides yuh have most tourist weh love deh amongst Jamaicans... it makes dem feel like apart of us for whatever crazy reason.

The numbers are climbing slowly but I have enough patience when it comes on to these stuff.

Then I have a few leads to sell tonight.

Yanique has been on my mind heavily , she should be on her way here . She left me messages earlier stating that she will be making a few stops first.

I call her.

Mi need fi know wah tek her suh long.

"You mek another stop?" I ask her as soon as she picks up.

"Hello to you too ... I am already in MoBay , I just made one last stop to get something to eat." She tells me.

"You want Donut?" She ask.

Mi never see her a eat dat before, last time mi check she not even like anything too sweet.

"Naa... food deh a my place enu, just in case yuh forget."

She laughs. "Babe I'm almost there, around 4 minutes drive"

"Alright... don't mek mi come fi yuh"

"Mhm" she says with a full mouth then ends the call.

Foodie.

Yanique's POV
The gates open and I pull into the drive way and park in the yard. I suddenly feel complete. I've been longing to see his face , touch him... kiss him and I can tell the feeling is mutual. He is standing outside awaiting me.

He is dressed in his white T-shirt and black joggers. Max is sitting next to him.

I know it has only been a week but each time I see him I can't help but think he gets finer and finer.

I step out of the car and run over to him. He hugs me around my waist and pulls me up. I rap my legs around his waist and he kisses me eagerly.

My whole body ignites.

A moment later he puts me back down then analyzes my body. I'm wearing a black bikers tights with my light grey hoodie and my black crocs.

"Bomboclaaaat" he exclaims.

"Look who di fuck is back" he makes a silly face. I love this playful side of him. I giggle.

"Let me get my handbag from the car." I tell him.

He waits until I get back and then we walk inside together.

I place my bag in the couch and then walk to the kitchen to place my food down. I bought two boxes of donuts and ofcourse I got myself tacos too.

"How was the drive ?" He ask me. I walk over to him, he is sitting in the couch next to my bag.

I can see the gift bag showing , I quickly push it down.