Saturday well spent SIKE?

Comenzar desde el principio

"Oh please." I roll my eyes.

"So how about the date you owe me?" He sits down next to me our thighs touching.

"I don't owe you a date." I scoff.

"Well you kind of have to go on the date, cause I am holding your phone hostage until the end of the date." He smirks.

"So. I can easily get that back." I defend.

"You sure." He smirks.

"Positive." I growl.

He then put my phone down the front of his boxers next to his....umm....yeah.

"You didnt." I gawk.

"I did. I thought you were positive you can get it back?"

"Chance. Give. Me. My. Phone. Now." I seethe.

"Only if you go on a date with me and I promise to drop you off back here so you won't get caught and trust me. No one will ever know." He begs.

Did he just plead? Well he promises to return me back and there's no way I'm reaching down there to get my phone.

"Alright." I sigh in defeat.

We get into the car, and surprisingly enough- he held the door open for me.

Its not a flashy car, but its sleek and nice. 

Brownie points for Chance.

I reach over and change the station on the radio and the minute a song finally comes on, we're already at our destination.

"Where are we? I've lived here my whole life and never seen it."

"It's the forest and it's a mile behind the school." He smiles.

Chance steps out of the car and opens my door.

"Ma' lady your kingdom awaits." He says in a British accent while bowing down.

I push him away and giggle. "That had to be the worst British accent impersonation I have ever heard." Earning an eye roll from him.

"GASP! Are you making fun of my oh so wonderful accent?" He asks in an extremely girly voice. I instantly laugh like literally on the floor laughing and holding my sides kind of laugh.

"Stop!" I say clutching my stomach laughing.

"Calm down. Breath." He chuckles. "Now babe. Our breakfast slash lunch awaits."

"It's called a brunch smartass." I scoff pushing his chest, he grabs my hand linking it together with his causing tingles to shoot up my arm and erupt all throughout my body.

"I like it better when you confess your undying love for me." Way to ruin the moment.

I pull my hand away from his grasp and walk ahead of him. "Now where is this date of yours." I question turning around to see him with a look that looks like he is thinking about something way to hard or he is constipated. Haha just kidding. He looks confused.

"Hello? Earth to dumbass."

"Oh! Umm-- it's this way." Now he's taking the lead.

Oh I have a perfect plan. I'll hide somewhere so when he turns around I'm gone.

I go to a big oak tree with bushes all around it and kneel beside it. Slowing my breathing. I have a perfect view of him. My plan worked, he just turned around shock coursing his features and is that worry I see?

Hmm weirdo.

"DYL!" He yells as he starts his searching. "DYL!!"

Damn. He's getting close. Time to switch hiding spots. I run to another big tree, I look up to see how big it is, but what shocked me is that there was a big tree house.